In this list you will find scholarships from the different organizations that are part of City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on December 31, 2015
Rowe Fund - Educational Loan
Limit: December 31, 2015
The Rowe Fund is an educational loan program of the Organization of American States (OAS) that helps citizens from Latin America and Caribbean OAS Member States finance their studies or research in accredited universities across the United States by awarding interest-free loans of up to $15,000 dollars.
By financing a portion of their studies in the United States, the Rowe Fund helps students complete their education while at the same time fostering cultural diversity, friendship, and communication among the people of the Americas. Rowe Fund loans include:
- Deferred repayment while in school
- No application or processing fees
- Applications are accepted and reviewed year-round and at any time during the studies in the U.S.
- Funding is sent directly to the student after approval
- Easy access to Loan Application Forms and instructions
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Applicants or, if you have already been awarded a Rowe Fund loan, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions for Current Beneficiaries.
The Rowe Fund was endowed through a bequest from Dr. Leo Stanton Rowe, who served as Director General of the Pan American Union (the precursor of the OAS), from 1920 until his death in 1946. Dr. Rowe devoted his life to furthering understanding and integration among the countries of the Americas, particularly through higher education.
For more information please write an emailSend email
It may interest you …
- The City of Knowledge Park: A new stage for sports and recreation
- Reflection on the progress towards electrical mobility in Panama
- Ideathons: Entrepreneurs solve the challenges of companies in Panama
- Gamification for Sustainability: Games That Change the World
- Rediscovering and reliving the City of Knowledge experience
- Journalism and science for the construction of the social network.