In this list you will find internships from the different organizations that are part of City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on March 04, 2020
Intern, Information Management (Security)
Limit: March 18, 2020
The Information Management (IM) Intern role is to support the Information Management Integral and Integrated (IMII) Project for the Americas Region. The IM Intern will coordinate with the Project Manager and the stakeholders from every business unit, the guidance and solutions for a timely and effective data collection from several sources, data analysis, and information visualization and sharing.
The IM Intern is expected to provide the proposed information products and solutions for the information needs of the business unit. Information products and solutions include an effective data collection, analysis, and visualization of the analysis on different formats and methods, and provide the necessary information to improve decision making and reporting processes. The IM Intern will be 100% part of the IMII project, and will report to the project manager.
His/her responsibilities include a close collaboration with the IT Team within the Americas, with different IFRC staff members to:
- Support the Information Management (IM) component within IT department for the Americas.
- Generate the information products for visualizations that helps decision-making.
- Recommend solutions of data visualizations.
- Help the Project Manager in different task within the project.
The IM intern may get some guidance from the IM and IT officers.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in: Information systems/ Computer Systems/ Business Intelligence and Data Analysis or another related field
- Experience in Information and Communication Technology - Preferred
- Experience in cloud systems - Preferred
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableu, Power BI or related - Preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Interested candidates must visit the link: https://www.ifrc.org/en/who-we-are/working-with-us/current-vacancies/job-description/?id=47915 to view full the details of the internship and to submit their application no later than March 18, 2020. Note that you are required to submit a cover letter along with your application
It may interest you …
- Panama Jazz Festival: inspiring, educating, and changing lives through music
- WFP Regional Centers in Panama, proud of the Nobel Peace Prize
- CREASS: a bridge between classroom learning and real life experience
- Alliances: the key to advance further and faster
- Planting of Flags: a legacy of patriotism
- The UN’s 75th anniversary: a journey through its history in Panama