In this list you will find internships from the different organizations that are part of City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on November 29, 2018
Intership-Regional Logistics Unit-Procurement
Limit: November 29, 2018
The Regional Procurement Intern will support the Operational Procurement team to carry out procurement task at country, regional and international level in assistance to Federation Operations within the Americas Region. The Regional Procurement Intern will provide support executing procurement and developing the regional supplier’s data base in coordination with the Regional Senior Operational Procurement officer.
• Currently pursuing a University degree in Logistics, Procurement or a related field
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Self-supporting in computer applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Willingness to learn
- High level of organization
- Fluently spoken English and Spanish
- Good command of any other Federation official language (French, Arabic)
Please visit: http://www.ifrc.org/en/who-we-are/working-with-us/current-vacancies/job-description/?id=17856 to view the full terms of reference as well as to submit your application no later than 13-12-2018.
For more information please write an emailSend email
It may interest you …
- Reflection on the progress towards electrical mobility in Panama
- Ideathons: Entrepreneurs solve the challenges of companies in Panama
- Gamification for Sustainability: Games That Change the World
- Rediscovering and reliving the City of Knowledge experience
- Journalism and science for the construction of the social network.
- Clean water for medical emergency care: Strengthening care quality care during the pandemic