In this list you will find internships from the different organizations that are part of City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on November 16, 2018
Limit: November 16, 2018
To provide the intern with the opportunity to obtain experience and exposure to a professional environment by performing accounting and financial tasks while supporting the Regional Finance and Administration Unit in the fulfillment of the set objectives.
- Currently pursuing a financial or accounting university degree
Knowledge, skills and languages
- Self-supported in computing systems (i.e. MS Office)
- Willingness to learn and proactivity
- Cultural sensitivity
- Fluently spoken and written communication in Spanish
- Fluently spoken and written communication in English - Preferred
Competencies and values
- Values: Respect for diversity; Integrity; Professionalism; Accountability
- Core Competencies: Communication; Collaboration and Teamwork; Judgement and Decision Making; National Society and Customer Relations; Creativity and Innovation; Building Trust
Please consider the following important facts before submitting your application:
- Interns are not entitled to a salary or benefits from the Federation;
- Federation will provide the intern with a daily allowance which will serve to cover the cost of meals and other related expenses;
- Interns are not eligible for payment of overtime;
- Interns are solely responsible for making their own logistical arrangements (visa, travel, accommodation, insurance, etc.) as well as for their cost prior to starting the internship;
- The IFRC accepts no responsibility to provide medical insurance, or for costs arising from accidents and illness incurred during the internship. Interns are required to provide a copy of their health and accident insurance certification;
- This internship is open to local and international applicants who are currently-enrolled in a university or equivalent level or have graduated recently (normally within 1 year from the date of hiring) in an area that is compatible with the above description
Interested candidates must submit their applications including a motivation letter no later than November 23, 2018.
Please visit the link: http://www.ifrc.org/en/who-we-are/working-with-us/current-vacancies/job-description/?id=17115 to view the full list of duties and responsibilities as well as for submitting your application.
For more information please write an emailSend email
It may interest you …
- Reflection on the progress towards electrical mobility in Panama
- Ideathons: Entrepreneurs solve the challenges of companies in Panama
- Gamification for Sustainability: Games That Change the World
- Rediscovering and reliving the City of Knowledge experience
- Journalism and science for the construction of the social network.
- Clean water for medical emergency care: Strengthening care quality care during the pandemic