En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que hacen parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 11 de February de 2020
Network & Infrastructure Specialist
Fecha límite: 02 de March de 2020
METROPOLITAN SCHOOL OF PANAMA ____________________________________________________________________________
JOB TITLE: Network & Infrastructure Specialist
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
The Infrastructure & Network specialist is responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks. To install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the school's operating environment while maintaining users secure.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must respond to submitted Service Desk tickets within stated SLA.
· Define and maintain network architecture, infrastructure and protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, 7 layers of OSI, DNS, DHCP);
· Configure and maintain network servers, hubs, routers, and switches.
· Analyzing network workload and monitor network capacity and performance.
· Diagnose and resolve network and protocol problems using tools such as Wireshark or fiddler.
· Troubleshoot networking, routing and inter connectivity issues.
· Integrate existing systems with new systems to create redundant, scalable, resilient environments
· Apply experience to optimize network performance and proactively analyze potential enhancement.
· Providing network design leadership; assisting in identifying and building solutions
· Perform system backups and data recovery.
· Create and maintain network documentation and network diagrams.
· Developing network replication, storage and recovery procedures.
· Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention), principles, and practices in the delivery of network services.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
· Fluency in English and Spanish is a must.
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is a plus.
· CompTIA Security+ or Network+ is a plus.
· Other Certifications will be considered
· Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in information technology field as a network administrator.
· Experience with enterprise level infrastructure technologies (AP, Switches, Firewalls & Servers)
· Windows Server 2008/2012 experience
· Network Services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
· Experience with troubleshooting OSI Layer 1-4 technologies
· Experience with Active directory, Open Directory administration
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
· Operating Systems knowledge: MacOSX, Windows, Linux
· Ability to follow standards and procedures
· Excellent communication skills must be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
· Team player, work in an environment where the contribution of each member is critical for goals consecution.
· Think ahead, evaluate an opportunity and implement actions for fixing it, and prevent future consequences.
· Worked in a multicultural environment where the perspectives of others are respected and taken in consideration
· Creative and technical thinking ability
· Proactive and able to manage a team to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved
· Calm working under pressure
· High level of integrity
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates can submit the following documentation in English, and in a single PDF document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must include the position - Communications & Marketing Manager - in the subject line. The position is open to applicants who are Panamanian citizens or foreign nationals with valid work permit. Please submit:
■ A letter of application (no more than one page).
■ Up-to-date CV (no more than two pages) that includes: nationality and migratory status, listed professional accreditations and degrees earned. Copies of diplomas or certificates will be requested upon hiring.
■ Three letters of reference and/or names, addresses, e-mail contacts and telephone numbers of at least 3 former professional referees (direct supervisors).