En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 22 de Mayo de 2023
Humanitarian Leadership Academy HLA Manager
Fecha límite: 09 de Junio de 2023
The position could be based in: Guatemala, or Peru.
TITLE: Humanitarian Leadership Academy HLA Manager
The purpose of this role is to drive forward the localisation capacity strengthening agenda both across the movement and as a critical stakeholder in the wider ecosystem in the respective region. This role will be accountable for project delivery under the humanitarian capacity building strategy carried out with the Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA). The role is multidisciplinary and will provide end-to-end support to the design and development, the management, and the delivery of learning solutions and services.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Support setting the strategic direction of the regional capacity strengthening model and localisation agenda driven by Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA) strategy and in accordance with regional SC (Save The Children) priorities – this should include identifying the learning needs and opportunities across the region as well as identifying growth areas and ensuring coordination and complementarity of other capacity strengthening initiatives across the region with other stakeholders.
· Work with relevant areas to identify, prioritise and implement capacity strengthening work to be supported by Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA).
· Provide effective coordination of the different regional initiatives supported by HLA including a capacity building component to ensure different programs are aligned to the same strategic direction of the regional capacity strengthening model.
· Contributing to inform strategic direction of humanitarian capacity building in LAC
· Manage the process of conducting learning needs analysis, and the development of relevant and innovative learning products and services based on that analysis.
· Manage the effective design, development, implementation and monitoring of learning projects or programmes such as, but not exclusive to, the preparedness and reactive learning programmes, ensuring quality.
· Responsible for project technical and financial commitment, budget oversight and ensure information management complies with SC and donor requirements.
· Ensure quality of processes carried out with HLA and donor funding.
· Responsible for donor reporting as needed.
· Contribute to supporting strong ways of working across the team.
· Network with partners and other local actors
· Represent SC in external coordination forums to ensure adequate coordination with other stakeholders working on humanitarian capacity building (INGOs, UN Agencies, donors and other relevant organisations and platforms).
To be successful, you will bring/have:
A minimum of a university degree on humanitarian or any relevant field. Master’s degree is a plus.
· Working knowledge of English and capacity to work in a bilingual environment is a must for the position. Formal trainings in project management and learning methodologies is desirable.
· Minimum of three years’ experience managing humanitarian programs/projects in humanitarian organizations. Preferred with experience in regional projects with strong capacity building, public speaking and training facilitation experience.
· Experience on the use of technologies for capacity building and comfortable on virtual training arrangements.
· Strong understanding of the regional context and dynamics, including field experience and good awareness of humanitarian issues, strategic mind-set and approach with experience at working at different levels within an organisation.
· Strong partnership working and influencing skills, including experience of developing partnerships with Universities, external organisations and leading strategic workstreams.
· Excellent programme management and organisational skills gained through managing complex cross-organisational projects.
· A strong understanding of adult learning and work-place learning methodology, public speaking and training facilitation experience
· Budgeting, financial management skills gained through budget-holding responsibilities.
· Ability to communicate ideas clearly and influence at a senior level, coaching/mentoring skills, opportunistic – able to spot the potential to build capacity in an emergency context, advocacy and networking skills, ability to travel internationally, occasionally at short notice and to remote and insecure locations.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early applications will have priority. Qualified candidates could be interviewed before de application closing date.
Te puede interesar …
- De la visión a la utopía posible
- De la visión a la utopía posible
- Pescadores artesanales del Golfo de Montijo apuestan por el monitoreo satelital
- Detrás del Canal de Empresarias: Emprendiendo y generando oportunidades para el cambio social
- La concepción de una utopía
- Mujeres escribiéndonos en la historia