En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 30 de Julio de 2022
Programme Support Assistant (G4)
Fecha límite: 12 de Agosto de 2022
Programme Support Assistant
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Operations and the direct supervision of the Programme Support Officer, the successful candidate will assist in carrying out the functions of the Programme Support Team in support to IOM activities under the regional response to the Venezuela situation, by providing general support to project development, reporting and donor liaison.
IOM is the co-lead of the inter-agency coordination platform in response to the flows of Venezuelans and is also implementing a cross-regional response across 17 countries in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. The response is designed to support Venezuelan migrants and refugees along their routes and in their host countries. The OSE in Panama was established to lead the overall coordination of the response, as well to support IOM Missions in various core areas of work, such as resource mobilization, project and financial oversight, Information Management, and monitoring and evaluation.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• School diploma with four years of relevant experience; or,
• Bachelor’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Development Studies, Migration Studies, Human Rights, Law or related fields from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in working with migrants, refugees, internally displaced persons, victims of trafficking and other vulnerable groups; and,
• Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
• Previous experience with and knowledge of donor funding mechanisms is essential;
• Understanding of the situation within Venezuela, as well as the region, is essential;
• Experience in project development and report writing skills.
• Computer skills and knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft applications, spreadsheets, word processing, etc.;
Required: Fluency in English and Spanish
Desirable: Working knowledge of Portuguese
Te puede interesar …
- Contribuyendo a garantizar los Derechos Universales de los niños, niñas y adolescentes en Panamá
- Parque Ciudad del Saber: Nueva etapa para el deporte y el esparcimiento
- Reflexión sobre el avance hacia la movilidad eléctrica en Panamá
- Ideatones: Emprendedores resuelven los desafíos de empresas en Panamá
- Gamificación para la sostenibilidad: Juegos que cambian el mundo
- Vivir y redescubrir Ciudad del Saber