En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 30 de Julio de 2022
ADMINISTRATOR, HUMAN RESOURCES (PANAMA)
Fecha límite: 01 de Agosto de 2022
The Human Resources Administrator is a member of the HR Unit that provides overall administrative services from inception of identified staffing needs for HR acquisitions and supports HR staff management services throughout the employee life cycle. Built upon the strategy of implementation 4 Ensure a strong IFRC, this function will cover critical HR Shared Services. Specifically, the duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide overall administrative services for talent acquisition based on staffing needs
• Support in all phases of the recruitment process by posting vacancies within and outside the organization (e.g. newspaper, FedNet, IFRCjobs, Reliefweb, etc.), by creating and feeding recruitment files, applying behavioral assessments and written assignments, arranging face-to-face or virtual interviews, and all relevant logistics, including booking rooms, flights and preparing invitation letters for visa purposes.
• Initiate background checks for selected candidates in order to ascertain whether they meet the organization’s standards.
Perform administrative tasks aimed at providing high-quality front-line HR services during the whole employee lifecycle
• Prepare employment contracts, letters of assignments and contract extensions; compile accurate employee records (hard and/or soft copies) for the personnel file, payroll (salary deposits) and benefits (insurance, pension, etc.) purposes.
• Liaise with the Senior Executive Assistant, at the (ORD) Office of the Regional Director, with regards to the issuance, extension and cancellation of accreditations cards, as well any change in status or situation of staff and their family members; make the necessary updates to SAP data base, as well as liaise with staff members to provide general advice.
• Communicate arrival and departure of staff and coordinate briefings and debriefings with the hiring unit by facilitating completion of administrative arrival and departure related formalities.
• Act as first point of contact for all general HR-related administrative queries; treat and/or redirect queries as appropriate.
• Support in preparing necessary paperwork for new and departing staff including housing documents, bank guarantees, attestations, and work certificates.
• Provide relocation assistance to new hires, including on travel and shipping arrangements.
• Upon staff members’ request, draft and deliver individual standard documents (e.g. proof of employment); support preparation of non-standard documents.
• Receive request for issuance / renewal of IFRC passports (red booklet)
• Contribute to the smooth functioning of the HR Unit by processing invoices/payment requests, coordinating the logistics of day-to-day work (e.g. send meeting invitations, book meeting rooms, etc.), and performing other similar tasks.
• Participate closely with the HR Shared Services Officer to broadcast HR Communications regarding change initiatives for HR policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and tools, using established channels.
• Maintain an efficient soft and hard filing system for correspondence and HR documents.
Manage overall HR Information Systems and contribute to data gathering and reporting systems:
• Participate in compiling workforce metrics/KPIs
• Analyze workforce data, identify trends and report findings
• Support the mapping of identified metrics against operational plans of the HR Unit
• Support the development and preparation of reports and communication materials
• Serves as payroll back-up and covers for the HR Shared Services Officer as required, during absences; depending on operational needs linked to the HR Unit.
• Manage HRIS, create and update intranet pages (team sites, FedNet) HR-related specific topics as appropriate
Contribute to build an effective, high quality HR Department by:
• Contributing to identified HR projects
• Ensuring excellent collaboration with HR colleagues and contributing to their professional development as suitable
• Participating in the development of a customer service-oriented culture that values proactivity, continuous improvement, innovation, and high performance
Required: Human Resources related studies or equivalent working experience
Complementary education in ICT
Preferred: 3 years of HR related administrative experience
Required: 3 years of HR related administrative experience
Experience supporting staff in a cross-functional and multicultural workplace
Preferred: Experience in Human Resources related projects
• Ability to work autonomously
• Practical knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems
• Excellent organizational skills and a good understanding of the need for effective administrative systems
• Ability to work well and efficiently in a very complex environment and to prioritize under pressure
• Analytical skills
• Flexible and pleasant personality
• Excellent customer service orientation, discretion and confidentiality, cultural sensitivity and business ethics
• Excellent computer skills (Advance MS Excel user, and other MS Office and HRIS) Business Analytics
Required: Fluent spoken and written English
Preferred: Good command of another IFRC official language (French )
VALUES: Respect for diversity; Integrity; Professionalism; Accountability
CORE COMPETENCIES: Communication; Collaboration and Teamwork; Judgement and Decision Making; National Societies and Customer Relations; Creativity and Innovation; Building Trust
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES: Building Alliances; Leadership
Applicants will need to send their applications together with a letter of motivation no later than the closing date. In order for us to assure proper comparative evaluation of candidates' application for this vacancy and to enable us to consider your profile against other similar current and future vacancies, we ask that candidates submit their application considering the following:
Please note that the selected candidate will be hired through a national contract; therefore, only nationals of Panama or foreigners holding a valid work permit will be considered.
• The incumbent is responsible to abide by Federation policies, procedures, plans and local labor laws.
• The closing date is midnight Geneva time.
• Only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified.
The position will be based in Panama.
Te puede interesar …
- Contribuyendo a garantizar los Derechos Universales de los niños, niñas y adolescentes en Panamá
- Parque Ciudad del Saber: Nueva etapa para el deporte y el esparcimiento
- Reflexión sobre el avance hacia la movilidad eléctrica en Panamá
- Ideatones: Emprendedores resuelven los desafíos de empresas en Panamá
- Gamificación para la sostenibilidad: Juegos que cambian el mundo
- Vivir y redescubrir Ciudad del Saber