En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 20 de Junio de 2022
Executive Assistant For International Communications For Development Agency
Fecha límite: 30 de Junio de 2022
Phoenix Design Aid A/S (PDAid) is an international design and communications company with expertise in graphics and digital solutions with years of experience working for the United Nations, the European Union and Non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Our clients have a passion for fundamental causes, such as protect children’s right, secure highest possible level of health and caring for the environment. Read more about us at http://www.phoenixdesignaid.com
Our offices are located in Randers, Copenhagen, Nairobi, Sydney and Panama City and since our clients all based over the world, our Project Managers can be based anywhere too, as long as you bring a high-level skill set and experience within digital project management – preferably from a UN agency or inter-governmental institution.
You support to give life to every project
Your job will be a to assist the regional office located in Panama. You will do this in close collaboration with our Regional Director and Project Managers. Your typical responsibilities will include:
• Direct support with daily activities of the Regional Director.
• Support with executive tasks, such as search for tender opportunities and present to Regional Director, update of partners database, update of projects portfolio in English and Spanish, update of templates in Spanish, preparing talking points and power points, taking notes in the meeting.
• Support and follow up internal administrative business with Project Managers and the Regional Director.
• Responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordination of payments to suppliers twice per month, petty cash management, review of project contracts before signing, preparation and renewal of contracts for each partner, , vacations chart update, office purchases and office expenses management, making travel arrangements, booking of meeting rooms, securing meetings with stakeholders, preparing agendas and follow up with the Panama team for updates when necessary.
• Maintain the OneDrive for the regional office with resources for project managers in order and updated, commonly: certifications, templates, contracts, etc.
• Provide IT support for the regional office staff (computers, MS office, software installation, e-mails, printers, remote access desktop, and internal system-NAV) and coordination of equipment maintenance and repairs with the local technicians and IT manager in Denmark HQ.
• Support the staff by scheduling meetings with different stakeholders and preparing meeting minutes.
• Monitoring and reviewing tenders in tender platforms and responsibility for updating internal communication platforms and follow-up internally with the regional team and send out Non-Bidding e-mails.
• Support project managers to prepare proposals (communication with partners, letters, forms, and templates).
• Support in the regional office recruitment and hiring process of new staff and partners by securing meetings, carrying out the due diligence process, preparing contracts and organize trainings when necessary.
• Writing cases for the website and internal news in close collaboration with the Project Managers and responsible of communications in Denmark HQ.
• Scout profiles and arrange interviews for possible intern.
• Preparation of documentation, instructions and/or letters to process shipments from Denmark and follow-up of the final delivery with customs and carrier company.
The world is your workplace
With us, you operate in an international environment. At the same time, you have the possibility to manage exciting projects that will make a difference to a lot of people. For the ideal candidate, the possibilities for personal and professional growth are great, as we work in a very dynamic environment with a wide range of contacts. We have plenty of room for ideas at our regional office in Panama City.
Application and contact
Please send us your CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org , cc email@example.com – write “ Executive Assistant ” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you
Seeing the big picture, changing and improving – even in English
You are organized, forward thinking, an engaging communicator, can multitask, have telephone skills, is discreet, flexible, patient, honest and a fast learner, are a knowledge seeker, can think outside the box and provide innovative ideas to improve the office processes, feel confident communicating in English and Spanish, have the ability to manage you own time, enjoy teamwork and have a real passion for communications. You follow Phoenix Design Aid Code of Conduct in your daily basis.
• Bachelor's degree in international business, business administration, or communications. Equivalent experience will be considered.
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant professional experience working in a similar role.
• Proficient communicating in English, certified.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills, a positive and proactive attitude and able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience from a larger organization or corporation will be considered an asset.
Para más información puede enviar un mensajeEnviar mensaje
Te puede interesar …
- Parque Ciudad del Saber: Nueva etapa para el deporte y el esparcimiento
- Reflexión sobre el avance hacia la movilidad eléctrica en Panamá
- Ideatones: Emprendedores resuelven los desafíos de empresas en Panamá
- Gamificación para la sostenibilidad: Juegos que cambian el mundo
- Vivir y redescubrir Ciudad del Saber
- Periodismo y ciencia para la construcción del tejido social