En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 06 de Julio de 2021
Business Support Assistant SSA-4
Fecha límite: 20 de Julio de 2021
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
The selection will be competitive; WFP is committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
These jobs are found in Country Offices (COs), Regional Bureaux (RBs), and Headquarters (HQ). Job holders may either perform administrative support functions in the front office. In cases where these positions support a specific business stream, the reporting line may be to the relevant Head of Unit or the designate.
At this level, work is carried out under minimal supervision. Job holders are expected to produce organized and accurate work, undertaking specific business support activities. They may offer guidance on standard practices to more junior staff in their area of work.
The Panama Regional Bureau supports 14 offices (13 country offices and the regional office) in Latin America and the Caribbean to deliver professional, client-focused HR services, partnering with managers to implement HR and Talent Management solutions in line with WFP corporate priorities.
The BSA will support the administration of Human Resources and Talent Management solutions in the region, delivering standard business support processes to facilitate effective service delivery
Work is expected to be carried out under minimal supervision and the BSA is expected to produce organized and accurate work, undertaking specific business support activities. Under the leadership and overall guidance of the RBP Regional HR Officer, and under the direct supervision of an HR Consultant, with the support of the rest of the RBP HR team, the BSA’s deliverables will be as follows:
1. Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparation of reports by other staff, as well as to fill out and complete standard WFP templates and forms.
2. Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients
3. Support processing and managing of routine administrative tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
4. Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
5.Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
6. Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
7. Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
8. Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues to ensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
9. Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
10. Others as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Experience: Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Languages: Fluency in English and Spanish.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
2. Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
3. Use of tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals. Good communication skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
4. Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Position: Business Support Assistant
Number of openings: 1
Unit: Human Resources
Based in: Panama City, Panama
Type of Contract: SSA (Special Service Agreement)
Level: General Service/ Level 4
Duration: Until December, 2021
Only short-listed qualified candidates will receive an acknowledgement.
This position is open only to Panamanian citizens or residents with permanent work permit.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please create a personal account and fill out the profile form with your personal information at http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings. If you are internal applicant, apply through your E-Recruitment profile.
In the application form, ensure filling the mandatory sections, attaching your CV, answering the pre-screening questions and agreeing on the legal statement before submitting your application. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis on account of potential and performance. All applicants will undergo a rigorous process which includes screening against job requirements, a technical test, and a panel interview.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
The deadline to apply for this position is July 20, 2021.
Link to apply:
Te puede interesar …
- Ideatones: Emprendedores resuelven los desafíos de empresas en Panamá
- Gamificación para la sostenibilidad: Juegos que cambian el mundo
- Vivir y redescubrir Ciudad del Saber
- Periodismo y ciencia para la construcción del tejido social
- Agua limpia para la atención de emergencias médicas: Fortaleciendo la calidad de atención en la pandemia
- Autoridades académicas nos cuentan cómo se ha adaptado el sector a los tiempos de pandemia