En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 23 de Junio de 2021
Customer Support Representative - Full Time
Fecha límite: 11 de Julio de 2021
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Panama City based Customer Support Team. The aim is to provide customers and distributors with excellent customer support at all times. This primarily relates to training on Pole Star products and assisting in a variety of queries as required. The role also includes ensuring customer satisfaction by liaising closely with the sales, finance, product and development departments to create a first-class customer experience.
Respond to customer issues
· Provide the first point of contact for all incoming queries from customers and distributors.
· Receive and respond to incoming emails, phone and live chat queries in a professional and timely manner and ensure all enquiries are recorded, progressed and resolved, using the systems and tools provided.
· Follow up with customers/distributors to ensure support issues have been resolved effectively.
Proactively engage customers
· Provide training and support for new customers and subsequently identify ongoing training needs for existing customers and distributors on new products and product enhancements.
· Maintain regular contact with customers and distributors to build strong working relationships.
Contribute to the Customer Support team and other teams
· Follow business processes and use company mandated systems and records (e.g. Salesforce).
· Liaise closely with Sales, Finance and Technical Support to ensure that customer expectations are met.
· Work as part of Key Account teams (Sales, Finance and Technical Support).
· Look out for sales opportunities and ensure they are communicated to the Sales Team.
· Contribute to new product development and implementation.
Occasional travel nationally and internationally to provide on-site support and training and represent the company at exhibitions, trade shows and events as and when required
- At least 2 years experience in quality customer service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written - for many of our customers, English is not their first language
- An exceptional telephone manner, including excellent listening skills
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in all MS Office software
- Enthusiasm for Technology
- Fluency in English essential, other languages would be an advantage
- Customer support experience working within technology and/or finance-related environment would be an advantage.
- We will also insist that you can have fun in our family-oriented environment while delivering on our vision to delight the customer
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Open-minded, flexible, creative, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Ready to take responsibility and use initiative
- A team player
- Willing to learn and develop within the role
- Hunger for process improvement and innovation
ALL CV MUST BE IN ENGLISH
Para más información puede enviar un mensajeEnviar mensaje
Te puede interesar …
- Ideatones: Emprendedores resuelven los desafíos de empresas en Panamá
- Gamificación para la sostenibilidad: Juegos que cambian el mundo
- Vivir y redescubrir Ciudad del Saber
- Periodismo y ciencia para la construcción del tejido social
- Agua limpia para la atención de emergencias médicas: Fortaleciendo la calidad de atención en la pandemia
- Autoridades académicas nos cuentan cómo se ha adaptado el sector a los tiempos de pandemia