En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 29 de Abril de 2021
Finance Officer (Eta/Iota) - American Red Cross LAC Delegation - Panama
Fecha límite: 21 de Mayo de 2021
The American Red Cross (AmRC) International Services Department (ISD) seeks to prevent and alleviate human suffering around the world by responding to disasters, building safer, more resilient communities, and educating future humanitarians. The American Red Cross continues to deepen and expand its international programming while also working to strengthen the global Red Cross Red Crescent Network, in order to deliver critical assistance to some of the most vulnerable communities in the world.
In response to the devastating Hurricanes Eta and Iota that made landfall in Central America on November 3rd and 13th respectively, the American Red Cross (AmRC) International Services Department launched an early response and recovery program and is seeking an experienced Finance Officer who will be responsible for supporting the Finance and Administrative Area. This position will be responsible for having administrative and financial paperwork in order, accurate and properly documented, will support finance with various tasks and responsibilities. The Finance Assistant manages and performs key tasks with emphasis on timely action and permanent follow-up on compliance with administrative-financial rules and procedures. The position reports to the Regional Finance Coordinator of the American Red Cross Regional Delegation for the Americas.
This is a time-limited position for a 12-month operation estimated to end in March or April 2022. Travel: 25%
• Update BvA reports.
• Review in detail and timely reports for entry into the ECOS Platform - ensure that the country representative reviews each project correctly.
• Organize National Society files and folders in general (financial reports, payment supports, labeling, etc.).
• Approve or not approve National Society reports.
• Send comments on the reports submitted by the National Societies.
• Participate in the program-financial meetings giving the necessary support and alerts.
• Support the Field Program Officer, Project Officer, Regional Financial Coordinator, and the National Society implementers in the issues that concern them in a permanent and adequate manner.
• Provide adequate, permanent, and assertive communication support to the Delegation and National Societies.
• Maintain the inventory of assets acquired through the project up to date.
• Support the compliance of the system, administrative, and accounting rules and regulations.
• Support any other function within his/her capabilities.
• A minimum of two years of relevant experience is required, including proven skills in management, budgeting and budget tracking relationship management, tracking and reporting, document review, and accounting/financial systems management.
• Proficient in multiple computer applications, especially MS Office.
• Must be willing to maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate time zone differences, deadlines and responsibilities related to overload tasks.
• Must have the willingness and ability to travel when conditions permit up to 25% of the time.
• Availability/willingness for a year-long operation estimated to end in March or April 2022.
• Knowledge of management accounting systems.
• Knowledge of cash and inventory management.
• Full written and verbal proficiency in English and Spanish is essential and required.
• Studies in Accounting, Business Administration, or similar career.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with people from a wide diversity of backgrounds and cultures.
• Strong personal integrity and ability to adapt to changing situations, be motivated and work well in both team and matrix structures.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to learn
• Initiative and integrity
• Orientation to provide good service to internal and external customers
• Responsibility and ability to work as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application up to May 14th, 2021. It is necessary to indicate 3 job references, a cover letter page, and CV. The information must be sent to the following e-mail: email@example.com indicating as subject: Finance Officer ETA/IOTA – American Red Cross LAC Delegation - Panama
Te puede interesar …
- Ayudinga: resiliencia y pasión en pro de una educación de calidad para todos los jóvenes
- ¿Cómo mejorar el día a día de los panameños durante la pandemia?
- Fondo Ingenia: Una oportunidad para proyectos de innovación social
- Lanzamiento del libro «Voces de Ciudad del Saber»
- La fuerza de la sororidad: CdS celebra a las mujeres con #SomosUna
- Mentorías para emprendedores: un potente catalizador de la innovación