En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 15 de Febrero de 2021
Reporting and Advocacy Assistant
Fecha límite: 24 de Febrero de 2021
This position is in the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN OCHA), Regional Office for the Latin America and the Caribbean (ROLAC) in Panama City, Republic of Panama.
The Reporting and Advocacy Assistant reports to the Reporting and Advocacy Officer and/or Head, Information and Advocacy Unit.
Within delegated authority, the Reporting and Advocacy Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Assist in stakeholder outreach, research, information compilation, drafting, editing, publication and archiving of information products that foster situational awareness of humanitarian situations and operations in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as advocate humanitarian action for vulnerable populations and promote UN OCHA ROLAC’s coordination leadership (weekly reports and updates, monthly snapshots, web stories);
2. Assist with developing and implementing social media strategies, the monitoring of social media activity, drafting of social media content and production of regular and timely analytics reports.
3. Assist in the drafting of information and/or communication products for target audiences such as press releases, briefings packets, situation reports, brochures, video clips, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, specific content for websites.
4. Assist with unit maintenance of relevant UN OCHA ROLAC information management and reporting databases to ensure availability for internal use and reference; unit collaboration with ROLAC programme associates to maintain updated contact lists; and unit support for REDLAC regional communications activities, including meeting management support.
5. Disseminate and archive ROLAC products in a timely and orderly manner and tracking audience engagement with campaign reports.
6. Respond to a variety of inquiries and information requests internally and externally, preparing any related correspondence.
Academic Qualifications and Minimum Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Candidates with high school diploma, five (5) years of experience in journalism, communications, public relations or related fields are required.
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or other related fields, a minimum of two (2) years of progressively experience in journalism, communications, public relations or related fields are required.
International experience in both cases is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English and Spanish are required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language, such as French, is an advantage.
Candidates interested to apply to this position must complete the only application in the UNDP Panama website https://www.pa.undp.org/content/panama/es/home/ in the employment section under the position name: Reporting and Advocacy Assistant.
The deadline to complete the online application is: Wednesday February 24, 2021
Te puede interesar …
- Mentorías para emprendedores: un potente catalizador de la innovación
- El saber de la Ciudad: Los caminos de la Ciudad
- La Ciudad en la (IV) Revolución
- El saber de la Ciudad: La Ciudad en el cambio de épocas
- Optimismo radical: el balance entre la utopía y el pragmatismo
- El saber de la Ciudad: El decir del hacer