En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 11 de Febrero de 2021
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Fecha límite: 28 de Febrero de 2021
The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager reports to the Strategic Planning & Technical Director.
S/he supervises the Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator(s).
Place of Work
This position is based in the Americas Bureau located in Panama City, with frequent missions to the field.
Reinforce and ensure early and timely monitoring of the RET throughout the Americas’ project performance indicators, through the implementation and/or strengthening of national M&E systems in line with the global RET policy and international standards in this area.
· Guide and supervise RET's National Monitoring & Evaluation Managers, Coordinators and Officers throughout the Americas for the timely development, in accordance with institutional and donor guidelines, of M&E tools (M&E Plans, Beneficiary Tracking Tools; among others) and implement the M&E system in regional projects.
· Guide, supervise and validate the M&E tools for each project based on donor priorities and inherent contractual commitments, with the M&E focal points in the Country Offices.
· Validate the coherence of the M&E Plans with the Operational Work Plans in close coordination with the Technical and Program Management, alerting the Director of Strategic Planning & Technical, the Country Director and the team involved when necessary, as well as informing on discrepancies or other aspects of interest.
· Regularly monitor the progress of the projects' KPIs, reporting in a timely manner to the Director of Strategic Planning & Technical, on the state of progress and bottlenecks in implementation, challenges and needs for corrective actions; in order to establish the approach with the national office.
· Guide the M&E focal points in the countries of the Americas so that the configuration of data collection methods, databases and other instruments for systematization and analysis of data and/or measurement of results, respond effectively to the results framework of the projects under execution and to international standards in terms of information quality: reliability, validity, accuracy, timely and comprehensiveness.
· Establish mechanisms for periodic verification/validation of the quality of the information that feeds project reports, ensuring compliance with institutional M&E standards (internal and donor requirements) as well as international DQA (Data Quality Standards) procedures.
· Provide guidance to Americas countries for the development of Technical Sheets, Measurement Instruments, Data Sheets and other materials/tools, as required.
· Responsible for the achievement and review of progress reports for donors, in compliance with institutional reporting quality standards, as delegated and in close coordination with the Technical Management. Submit the reports as requested.
· Ensure the presentation of project progress against project goals, in follow-up meetings with donors, with the expected quality and clarity.
· Responsible for capacity building of local M&E teams in: a) application and use of institutional M&E tools; b) on-site project monitoring; c) evaluation of information and data quality.
· Report in a timely manner on strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities identified in the projects of the Americas in terms of adequate follow-up and monitoring.
· Maintain organized and accessible archives of all M&E instruments by project and country and share them upon request.
· Contribute to the development of Needs and Assets Assessment missions, as delegated.
· Contribute to the realization and updating of Needs & Assets Assessment.
· Contribute to the review and/or formulation of proposals and/or concept notes, as delegated.
· Propose alternative solutions to problems that may arise in the work area, from a constructive viewpoint.
· Perform any other work-related tasks required by the Director of Strategic Planning and Technical.
Institutional guidelines and standards
· To ensure a positive work environment in compliance with RET’s Core Values, Code of Conduct and PSEA and other manuals.
· Manage in a transparent way the institutional resources fulfilling with effectiveness and efficiency the tasks entrusted.
· Contribute to a professional and respectful working relationship with other members of the RET team, respecting and transmitting RET's values and principles within the work environment and with RET's colleagues.
· Maintain confidentiality and respect the principle of ownership of all institutional information handled.
Qualifications and requirements
· A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in the M&E systems management at regional and national level, M&E planning, results-based management and team coordination.
· Experience working with people in vulnerable situations; population in need of international protection, migrants, refugees in fragile contexts.
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge in reporting, statistical data collection and analysis, information management and systematization.
· Experience in the accountability of international cooperation projects, operation of non-governmental organizations, UN agencies and other international organizations.
· Proficiency in Internet-based collaborative tools (Office365, Dropbox, KoBo Toolbox, Hitracks or similar) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, Teams and especially Excel advanced level), Information systems and geo-referencing is desirable.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, proficient level of Spanish and English both in writing and speaking; other language will be an asset.
· Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills in: SPSS, R comander or Python. NVIVO or Atlas/ti.
· Leader who ensures a productive working environment and confidently coaches and motivates employees to meet organizational goals
· Ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities.
· Results-oriented, with a track record of accomplishing objectives in a complex environment.
· Flexibility to manage different tasks effectively and willingness to put in extra hours when required.
· Ability to travel internationally, as required.
· Immediate availability.
Please submit your resume, including three (3) job references, and cover letter in English (indicating your expected annual income package) until February 28, 2021 to recruitment@RETAmericas.org Please indicate in the Subject of your message: "M&E Manager Americas Bureau".
RET is an equal opportunity employer
Te puede interesar …
- Mentorías para emprendedores: un potente catalizador de la innovación
- El saber de la Ciudad: Los caminos de la Ciudad
- La Ciudad en la (IV) Revolución
- El saber de la Ciudad: La Ciudad en el cambio de épocas
- Optimismo radical: el balance entre la utopía y el pragmatismo
- El saber de la Ciudad: El decir del hacer