En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 05 de Octubre de 2020
Communications intern for international communications and design agency
Fecha límite: 25 de Octubre de 2020
Phoenix Design Aid A/S Regional office in Panama City
Are you a bundle of energy and ready to learn about communications for development? Are you passionate about working with digital campaigns, designs and events? We have an amazing group of clients, international projects, and a wonderful work environment with personal development and career opportunities to offer you.
Phoenix Design Aid A/S (PDAid) is an international design and communications company with expertise in graphics and digital solutions with years of experience working for the United Nations, the European Union and Non-governmental organizations (NGOs). PDAid serves the global community through an international network of representation offices in Panama City, New York and Nairobi, along with a network of trusted and qualified partners in more than 25 countries.
Our clients have a passion for fundamental causes, such as protect children’s right, secure highest possible level of health and caring for the environment. Read more about us at http://www.phoenixdesignaid.com.
What will you be expected to achieve?
Your typical responsibilities will include:
· Contribute with ideas and assist project managers to deliver the regional office objectives.
· Support in conducting researches and collecting data as requested.
· Perform any other substantive task that might be required.
The office seeks to host an intern for one or maximum three months -based on the selected candidate’s availability and willingness- to assist the regional office endeavours. The intern will be responsible for providing a range of services to support the effective and efficient implementation of the communication projects.
The world is your workplace
Location: In our office in Panama City, or home based. Let us know your preference in your application. We are flexible!
Contract duration: Three months.
With us, you operate in an international environment, and at the same time you have the possibility to manage exciting projects that will make a difference to a lot of people. For the ideal candidate, the possibilities for personal and professional growth are great, as we work in a very dynamic environment with a wide range of contacts. We have plenty of room for ideas at our regional office in Panama.
Experienced project manager and sharp communicator – even in English
It is essential that you want to communicate with the best clients in the world – and always from a starting point of curious knowledge about the clients activities and area of operations. We imagine you are flexible, and that you have a substantial knowledge of digital solutions. You are fluent in spoken and written English.
· Be enrolled in a graduate school programme, preferably in related fields (e.g. Communications, Marketing, International Relations, or Graphich Design).
· Good writing/drafting skills in both Spanish and English
· Team work and communication skills.
· Proven Integrity and Values.
· Previous internship experience is desirable.
Application and contact
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter no later than the 25th of October 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible – please write “Communications Intern – Panama + your complete name” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Te puede interesar …
- El saber de la Ciudad: Para un saber tecnosocial
- 75 aniversario de la ONU: recorrido por su historia en Panamá
- El saber de la Ciudad: Desde pasado mañana
- Centro de Acopio de Reciclables (CAR) en CdS: ¿A dónde van los materiales que llevamos?
- El saber de la Ciudad: Del valor de la inclusión
- Amador Goodridge: “Para hacer ciencia, primero hay que conocer la realidad del país»