En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 25 de Agosto de 2020
Coordinator, Youth Engagement- Latin American Region (SOLA)
Fecha límite: 30 de Septiembre de 2020
Position Title: Coordinator, Youth Engagement- Latin American Region (SOLA)
Department: Organizational Development
Supervisor: Specialist - Youth Engagement, SOLA
Time: September 2020 to May 2021
This position is full-time
The position of Coordinator, Youth Engagement- Latin American Region is full-time and required to pursue the outlined goals and targets of achievement of the Latin America Region’s while working with different colleagues in different departments of other Regions and in Special Olympics International (SOI) HQ to allow successful integration.
Support Regional execution of Stavros Niarchos Foundation grant to provide technical support for school-based engagement and required financial and programmatic reporting as well as coordination with SOIHQ to receive global technical support and provide Regional reporting on grant project progress.
Support implementation, documentation, evaluation, budgeting and planning of Youth and Schools engagement.
Coordinate with other colleagues and departments in the SOLA Region, and SOIHQ to support engagement of youth, schools and universities as part of a cross-functional and integrated approach to developing Special Olympics programming.
Collaborate with existing SOLA Region and global committees and working groups regarding youth, schools and university engagement to allow a fully integrated and meaningful approach involving different stakeholders on national and international level.
Participate in internal and external committees, forums and conferences regarding youth, schools and university engagement.
Submit periodic comprehensive reports as per report schedule.
Support the Manager in providing technical assistance to National Programs to guide country-level growth of youth, schools and university engagement.
Other duties as assigned
· 3+ years of experience with Special Olympics or a similar organization
· Project and/or event coordination experience including stakeholder support, reporting and budget administration
· Experience in developing and coordinating educational, sports, youth and/or community work
· Knowledge of Special Olympics and/or work with youth with/without intellectual disability
· speaking and writing English
· Strong skills in innovation, collaboration, problem solving, teamwork, and vision
· Sound planning, organization, coordination skills
· Diplomacy skills and familiarity with a variety of cultures
· Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent ability to use MS Office applications
· Able to travel internationally with work on weekends as needed
If interested please write to: email@example.com
Te puede interesar …
- Panama Jazz Festival: inspirando, educando y cambiando vidas a través de la música
- Centros Regionales del WFP en Panamá, orgullosos del Nobel de la Paz
- CREASS: un puente entre el aprendizaje en el aula y la experiencia de la vida real
- Alianzas: la clave para llegar más lejos y más rápido
- El saber de la Ciudad: El tiempo que viene, y la Ciudad
- El saber de la Ciudad: El 21 del XXI