En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 14 de Julio de 2020
Health Insurance Intern - INTERNSHIP 4 Months
Fecha límite: 31 de Julio de 2020
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Health Claims Processing Unit Assistant, and the overall administrative supervision of the Acting Head-Health Claims Processing Unit, the Health Insurance Intern will be accountable and responsible for the accurate and timely dispatching of claim.
Tasks will include:
1. Monitor shared email boxes, handle incoming mails and flag them to the appropriate health claims processor.
2. Separate and record claims, saving them in appropriate folders in shared drive according to region, payment methods and value of claims.
3. Verify quality of electronic submission of claims and follow-up with clients in assigned regions if claims are of poor scan quality or are incomplete.
4. Support regional processing team as instructed with providing guidance, instructions and explanations regarding procedure for electronic claim submission requirements.
5. Support the team in maintaining and managing the claim files
6. Perform any other duties as may be assigned, including assistance to other HCP staff during their absence.
· Apprenticeship with an insurance company, preferably in the health area, an advantage
· Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and data analysis; and,
· High level of computer literacy; experience in HR IT systems and applications an advantage.
· International/multicultural companies and/or UN system experience an advantage.
· Excellent organization skills; analytical and critical thinking, accuracy and discretion;
· Ability to plan and prioritize tasks in order to adjust own schedule to meet additional and/or unexpected demands and deadlines;
· Previous experience in insurance processing desired;
Develop and maintain effective work relationships within and outside the unit
Thorough knowledge of English and Spanish (oral and written)
Working knowledge of French, Portuguese, and/or Arabic
· Students recently graduated with university degree
· Students enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme or in graduate school programme
· Age between 20 and 36 years old.
· Panamanian nationals or candidates in possession of required Visa for Panama
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to email@example.com , by 31 July 2020 at the latest, please mention “Internship HCPU 4 Months” in the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Te puede interesar …
- Tecnología e innovación: claves para el desarrollo y competitividad de las ciudades del conocimiento
- El saber de la Ciudad: La esperanza en la Ciudad
- La biodiversidad se abre paso en Ciudad del Saber
- El saber de la Ciudad: Cambios en curso, ¿hacia dónde llevarlos?
- Un clúster para la cultura y la creatividad
- El saber de la Ciudad: La naturaleza en la Ciudad