En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 13 de Julio de 2020
Finance Manager (CSSP) - (200003OS)
Fecha límite: 26 de Julio de 2020
The Finance Manager as a key member of the Civil Society Strengthening Programme (CSSP) is responsible to:
· Ensure that all financial aspects of the CSSP Program are in accordance with SCI and donor´s requirements.
· Ensure accurate reporting and compliance with financial controls and standards
· Validate and approved documentation (receipts, bank transactions, vouchers) on file.
· Produce monthly reports BvA presentations and assuring adequate cash on hand for the implementation of the activities across the region (SCI and partners).
· Provide financial technical assistance to Save the Children partners in the region. Ensuring that partners compliance is monitored in order to ensure accountability through internal systems strengthening.
In order to be successful, the candidate should have:
1. A minimum 3 years of finance management experience in NGO environment.
2. Experience and knowledge in financial systems and procedures for NGOs.
3. Ability to analyse complex financial data and design and produce effective management information.
4. Experience and knowledge in budgeting and budget management
5. Able to handle audit processes is an asset
6. Excellent knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
7. English and Spanish proficiency.
8. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate within a matrix role
9. Willingness to travel for support and capacity building purposes
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
This role could be based in Panamá, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Colombia or Peru.
Teleworking: Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic the role will likely begin remotely, and the successful candidate may be required to use their own equipment (laptop) in the initial weeks and have good access to internet. It is possible that tele-working might be the modality on an indefinite basis and SC LAC has many staff who work remotely as a choice.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
· No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
· All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
· Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Location: Panama City
Employee Status: Permanent
Closing Date: Jul 26, 2020
Te puede interesar …
- El saber de la Ciudad: La Ciudad adelantada
- Tecnología e innovación: claves para el desarrollo y competitividad de las ciudades del conocimiento
- El saber de la Ciudad: La esperanza en la Ciudad
- La biodiversidad se abre paso en Ciudad del Saber
- El saber de la Ciudad: Cambios en curso, ¿hacia dónde llevarlos?
- Un clúster para la cultura y la creatividad