En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 13 de Julio de 2020
Regional Awards Manager - (200003L7)
Fecha límite: 19 de Julio de 2020
As a key member of the Regional Programme Operations team, the post-holder will lead the Awards Management (AM) functions and support across the LAC region. This includes,
· playing a key role in driving improvement in award performance;
· providing quality management reporting and input to key decision bodies in the regional and globally; and
· working with the country offices and Centre to identify best practice and strengthen any gaps.
In order to be successful, the candidate should have:
1. Experience with INGOs with increasing responsibilities including proven experience in award or grants management.
2. Knowledge of the requirements of major institutional donors in humanitarian and development contexts including eligibility issues and compliance management.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
4. Good understanding of programme, financial and operational management issues and processes.
5. Experience of capacity building and training delivery through various mechanisms.
6. Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a demanding workload comprised of diverse and challenging tasks and responsibilities
7. Demonstrated capacity to resolve complex issues through trend analysis, problem solving, and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
8. Highly developed interpersonal and team working skills in intercultural contexts.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
This role could be based in Panamá, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Colombia or Peru.
Teleworking: Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic the role will likely begin remotely, and the successful candidate may be required to use their own equipment (laptop) in the initial weeks and have good access to internet. It is possible that tele-working might be the modality on an indefinite basis and SC LAC has many staff who work remotely as a choice.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
· No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
· All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
· Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Location: Panama City
Employee Status: Permanent
Closing Date: Jul 19, 2020
Te puede interesar …
- El saber de la Ciudad: La Ciudad adelantada
- Tecnología e innovación: claves para el desarrollo y competitividad de las ciudades del conocimiento
- El saber de la Ciudad: La esperanza en la Ciudad
- La biodiversidad se abre paso en Ciudad del Saber
- El saber de la Ciudad: Cambios en curso, ¿hacia dónde llevarlos?
- Un clúster para la cultura y la creatividad