En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 03 de Julio de 2020
Peru Country Director - (200003HO)
Fecha límite: 19 de Julio de 2020
If you are a passionate and ambitious leader with solid experience leading complex organizations in major periods of change, and want to join the independent organization, world-wide leader in the field of Child Rights, this opportunity is for you!!
As Country Director for Peru in Save the Children International, you will have the opportunity to lead the operations of a solid growing organization, sharing accountability for our international development and emergency programming in the country. You will serve as an advocate for children´s rights and lead a diverse Country Office with programming in several areas of the country.
In the role of Country Director, you will continue to strengthen the management of the Country Office, whilst also delivering Save the Children’s strategy within the country through:
• Delivering quality programmes for children,
• Ensuring world class stewardship of resources from Members and their donors, and
• Advocating for the rights of children and their families
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, you will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
In order to be successful you should bring/have:
• Master´s degree level qualification or equivalent length of experience in the sector.
• Fluency in Spanish and English written and spoken.
• Senior level experience leading the operations in relatively complex organisations, through major periods of change.
• Strategic thinking, and technical capacities for developing ambitious business strategies and conducting an effective track record of delivering on these.
• Ability to manage and motivate self and others to respond to a major crisis, requiring swift action and rapid changes in priorities.
• Evidence of identifying and building strategic and effective business networks at a senior level, which have resulted in clear business benefit for the organisation.
• Attuned political acumen and sensitivity.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
· No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
· All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
· Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Send us your CV and a cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Employee Status: Permanent
Closing Date: Jul 19, 2020
Te puede interesar …
- Tecnología e innovación: claves para el desarrollo y competitividad de las ciudades del conocimiento
- El saber de la Ciudad: La esperanza en la Ciudad
- La biodiversidad se abre paso en Ciudad del Saber
- El saber de la Ciudad: Cambios en curso, ¿hacia dónde llevarlos?
- Un clúster para la cultura y la creatividad
- El saber de la Ciudad: La naturaleza en la Ciudad