En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 24 de Junio de 2020
Information and Communications Technology Analyst
Fecha límite: 10 de Julio de 2020
- Implementation of Corporate ICT Strategies and Plans
- Effective customer support
- Management of resources
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability of all ICT Systems
- Analyze corporate ICT strategies and plans and adapt them for local environment/ conditions;
- Promote the productivity and effectiveness of the Regional Office structure by administering a relevant Information Management Plan and Budget, including computerization, telecommunications and records management, and by ensuring the appropriateness of local ICT facilities to meet programme requirements; and
- Identify needs for new or modified ICT strategies or plans to be presented final approval, and reviews and proposes actions to HQ as required.
- Provide technical and policy advice to UNFPA LAC Region on ICT matters and the implication of alternative ICT solutions on business processes and other related issues;
- Ensure plans for various ICT projects in a given operation are developed and that work is carried out in accordance with the plan;
- Employ vendor management practices to ensure that services provided are acceptable;
- Maintain, upgrade or enhance existing systems including troubleshooting and providing continuing user support including keeping equipment to support the repair and maintenance of ICT equipment; and
- Collaborate with colleagues in ITSO to define ICT training policies and programs including preparation of training modules and materials and ensure staff are appropriately trained.
- Support the design and participate in planning, preparation and monitoring of regional office ICT budgets and plans and ensure incorporation of ICT input into project proposals; track and monitor ICT investments and recurrent costs, propose and implement methods to increase cost-efficiency;
- Manage deployment of information technology (IT), telecommunications (TC) and connectivity systems including budgeting and planning voice and data networks; and
- Monitor Inter-/Intra-net functionality, security and integrity;
- Integrates telecommunications and information technology systems and ensure appropriate data security and access controls considering both local and wide area issues;
- Conduct periodic tests of the disaster recovery arrangements;
- Provide emergency communication capabilities in support of staff security and ensures Minimum Security Telecommunications Standards compliance is maintained in the Regional Office;
- Maintain a roster of qualified technical service and equipment providers for various IT related areas which can be called upon during crises or emergencies; and
- Prepare operational plans and identify resource requirements in the event of an emergency. E. Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Management of the Regional Office.
- Provide support to the IOM in security related matters.
- Perform the role of deputy agency security focal point for LACRO.
- Act as Global Directory and BCP focal point.
- Keep an accurate and updated staffing list for LACRO and provide monthly list to UNDSS Qualifications and Experience Education:
- A university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required.
- Related professional certifications are also desirable. Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in at least one activity of ICT, preferably in network infrastructure or telecommunications.
- Relevant certifications in hardware and software management and application required, including Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP);
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure, Windows Server, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems, ERP;
- Thorough knowledge of overall design and operating principles of ICT networks and of connectivity concepts.
- Ability to integrate the needs of the office automation, available resources and systems requirements and to solve systems/hardware/software problems. Languages: Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Required Competencies
Core Competencies: • Achievingresults, • Beingaccountable, • Developingandapplyingprofessionalexpertise/businessacumen, • Thinkinganalyticallyandstrategically, • Workinginteams/managingourselvesandourrelationships, • Communicatingforimpact.
Te puede interesar …
- Una conversación con Carlos Jaramillo, Director Académico y del Centro de Finanzas del IESA
- El saber de la Ciudad: La Cultura de la Ciudad
- La licencia de paternidad y la equidad de género: dos desafíos en estrecha relación
- El saber de la Ciudad: El quehacer de la Ciudad
- Edificios sostenibles: la mejor apuesta para el futuro
- El saber de la Ciudad: La Ciudad en el mundo que viene