En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 13 de Mayo de 2020
Intern (Emergency and Post Crisis)
Fecha límite: 26 de Mayo de 2020
Position Title: Intern (Emergency and Post Crisis)
Organizational Unit: DOE
Duty Station: Panama
Type of Contract: Internship (international or national)
Duration: six months.
Starting Date: May 2020
Under the direct supervision of the regional emergency and post crisis adviser, the intern will assist with the EPC activities for the Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) region. Tasks will include:
- Assist in the organizational activities of regional Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) Working Group for Latin America and the Caribbean region such as agendas, minutes and update the members mapping.
- Assist to keep update the information repositories with the reports and information resources provided by the CCCM-LAC partners and IOM country missions
- Support the CCCM-LAC coordination in developing situation reports, dashboards, infographics, and other information products.
- Support the translation of key documents from the CCCM global cluster and CCCM-LAC in Spanish and English.
- Assist in the systematization of training activities such as updating the record and profiles of the participants, prepare training reports.
- Assist in the selection and compilation of best experiences in DRR, durable solution for displacement, integration of migrants in emergency and recovery response.
- Assist in mapping of Cash based intervention (CBI) organizations in LAC region and compile best experiences.
- Assist in the preparation of standard operation procedures for preparation SITREP during the emergencies.
- Maintain the share point repository with all relevant materials in different thematic areas of EPC.
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and attributes required:
- Students recently graduated with university degree in social sciences or administration
· Students enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme or in graduate school programme
- Age between 20 and 36 years old.
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel minimum).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Follows all relevant IOM procedures, processes, and policies, including the Code of Ethics.
Languages: Spanish and English is required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 26 May 2020 at the latest, indicating “Internship- Assistant Emergency and Post Crisis” in the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.