En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 29 de Abril de 2020
Regional Child Protection in Emergencies Specialist - (200002G3)
Fecha límite: 17 de Mayo de 2020
This position can be based in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Colombia or Perú
Save the Children LAC RO is currently recruiting for an experienced specialist to guide Child Protection in Emergencies (CPiE) programming in the LAC region. We are looking for a committed professional with a proven track record in protection in humanitarian contexts, as well as experience in programme design and delivery.
Key areas of responsibility
· CPiE support to the Venezuela Migration Response
· Represent SC in protection sector regional groups and relevant sub-groups
· Strengthen SC CPiE capacities and emergency preparedness
· Programme development and portfolio growth
· Coordination and representation
· Advocacy and knowledge management
· Humanitarian response support
In order to be successful, you will have:
· Experience in protection in humanitarian contexts
· Worked at an advisory or technical level in the international humanitarian sector
· Proficient English and Spanish language abilities
· Substantial progressive, professional-level experience
· Proposal development and report writing skills
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
· No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
· All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
· Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found athttps://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.