En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que hacen parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 26 de March de 2020
Accounting & Finance Supervisor
Fecha límite: 30 de April de 2020
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of all school Financial Reports, including but not limited to: budget, forecast, cost center; PD, Membership, taxes and others, to be submitted to the DFO.
- Coordinates with other members of the department for the preparation and submission of capital assets budget reports
- Compare last year, forecast approved budget results with actual results at the end of each month and report on significant variances and trends. Communicates significant trends and variances
- Responsible for the preparation of the school financial package for the revision of the DFO complying with established deadlines
- Responsible for the preparation of school financial statements and coordination of the annual external audit process in conjunction with the Business Manager. Accounts Payable:
- Oversee the carry out of the monthly payments to the suppliers and vendors.
- Supervise monthly payments and checks aging reports to ensure proper timing
- Review and book the corporate credit card statements.
- Supervise the petty cash funds.
- Work together with the AP accountant on the improvements of process and procedures for school payments.
- Review the accounts receivable aging report to coordinate the collections to parents and staff (sponsored and non-sponsored students).
- Prepare and monitor the OTP collections report to ensure the financial information is in support of overall school objectives.
- Manage and overview the billing process and statement distributions to the sponsor companies and parents.
- Responsible for revenue recognition associated to tuition as per established procedures
- Ensures proper procedures are followed for the collections of funds for trips, activities, etc.
- Responsible for the analysis of accounts and proper follow up of collections (contacting parents, sending letters) to ensure collections are done according to the payment plan Supervises accounting entries:
- Manage the daily functions and activities associated with the Accounting department to ensure revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities are accurately posted into the system.
- Approve journal entries booked by the accounting department members.
- Analyze the income/expenses report and general balance on a bi-weekly basis, to detect omissions and/or errors in accounting entries.
- Compile, verify and ensure the accuracy of the amortization as well depreciation expenses monthly records. Cash Flow and Bank Information:
- Supervise the bank reconciliations and the monthly general ledger entries.
- Manage and overview bank accounts online
- Manages transactions among school bank accounts to ensure funds are maintained in the corresponding account
- Approve bank reconciliations prepared by the Accounting Clerk Fixed Assets:
- Maintains record of school fixed assets
- Responsible for addition, disposition or changes
- Coordinate with the business manager the annual inventory.
- Supervises and verifies that reports to the government agencies are completed and submitted within deadlines (Donations, Non-taxable, vendor payments, others)
- Manage monthly financial closing, including ensuring all appropriate financial transactions are recorded in compliance with the policies and procedures, internal accounting controls are implemented and the deadlines and requirements are met. Other accounting/financial functions:
- Update the legal books.
- Update the chart of accounts.
- Assist on other projects as requested by the Administration