En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que hacen parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 16 de March de 2020
Re-Announcement: New Business Development Specialist LAC - (200001GD)
Fecha límite: 22 de March de 2020
The New Business Development (NBD) specialist will focus on institutional funding development in humanitarian and development contexts at regional level. The NBD specialist will develop high quality, rights-based and gender-sensitive proposals for Save the Children, and coordinate with technical and other staff to bring together necessary information and resources. They will also identify and track donor opportunities, support donor engagement, develop fundraising strategies, and provide support to country offices for strengthening capacities.
Key Areas of Accountability
· Proposal development
· Donor and sector awareness
· Funding opportunity coordination
· Capacity strengthening
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
At least 5 years of experience of successful proposal writing and development
· Program design skills
· Excellent writing/editing skills in English with proven experience in writing proposals, concept notes etc.
· Experience in presenting project information to donors and partners.
· Experience in training and mentoring others remotely and on-
· Able to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
· Willingness to travel in the region and to change work practices and hours in the event of emergencies.
· Fluency in English and Spanish.
· Commitment to Save the Children values, including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
· No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
· All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
· Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.