En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 10 de Marzo de 2020
Communications & Marketing Assistant
Fecha límite: 15 de Abril de 2020
- To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience.
- To promote the school’s mission, vision, core values, and beliefs. Direct Reports The Marketing and Communications Assistant reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager, and supports the Marketing, Admissions, and Communications (MAC) Team in meeting its objectives. Key Areas of Responsibility Community Engagement: Support the Marketing and Communications Manager in executing the school’s content strategy and managing the pipeline of content that can be used to inspire, engage and inform all relevant internal and external stakeholders including parents, students, staff and alumni. This includes:
- Build upon and grow the school online community through social media, driving both followers and engagement.
- Ensure that each school social media channel is used appropriately for the target audience.
- Work towards an agreed target regarding number of posts per day on each social media channel in use by the school.
- Capture events and the day to day life within the school and publish in a timely manner.
- Help ensure that the school’s visual identity, brand character and tonality is brought to life across all social media.
- Monitor key social media metrics.
- Actively work to develop content that drives the ‘conversation’ and generates engagement from the school community through shares and comments.
- Respond to social media questions or comments directed at the school within 24 hours during the working week.
- Coach and develop other social media contributors throughout the school, ensuring the highest quality standards are adhered to.
- Aid in the development of the school’s weekly bulletin. Media development: provide support in the development of the photography and videography repository for the school, in line with global guidelines and the school’s aesthetic. Draft, revise and edit communication materials and copy. Design & Production: Support the team in planning and producing a range of graphics and/or illustrative materials to support the MAC Team’s objectives, in alignment with brand identity. This includes:
- Website content and graphics.
- Digital media elements for e-mail communications, newsletters, and social media.
- Promotional items, and communication materials for educational programs, and events.
- Marketing materials (print and digital).
- ● Language: Fluent in both English and Spanish (oral and written)
- ● Operating Systems: Apple and Google
- ● Design Software: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
- ● Video and Photography: Basic to intermediate knowledge of DSLR cameras and video editing (preferred but not required) ADDITIONAL EXPECTATIONS
- ● Embody the school ethos – represent the school to all stakeholders in line with the school’s philosophy and image.
- ● Organization – maintain the Departments’ database organized and manage projects with strong attention to detail.
- ● Interpersonal Skills – maintain a high level of professionalism with all stakeholders, creating and maintaining an appropriate relationship with all members of the school community.
- ● Teamwork – the Team’s objectives may require input from multiple sources. Teamwork and collaboration will be required to work successfully in cross-departmental projects.
- ● Service – maintain a healthy disposition to providing customer service to the public, current families and colleagues across departments.
- ● Confidentiality – maintain complete confidentiality regarding parent/student information which may include names, contacts, family histories, and photos. Discretion is expected handling information about the school.
- ● Appraisal – to be involved in the process of staff appraisal through self-appraisal and an evaluation by an appraiser.
- ● Adherence to school policies – conform with administrative procedures and expectations outlined in the school’s Staff Handbook & Communications Policy including, among others: