En este listado encontrará ofertas de empleo de las diferentes organizaciones que hacen parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 06 de March de 2020
Fecha límite: 30 de March de 2020
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing changes on financial results and advising accordingly
- Assisting in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing the school's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors and ensure our accounting processes and Financial Statements are in compliance with the IFRS;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers and government agencies
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Supervising staff
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Assist the DFO in other business matters
- Minimum Requirements:
- Strategic thinking, willing to change what is needed.
- Do not be afraid to take measured risks
- Proved successful experience leading an Accounting and Finance Department
- Proactive, anticipate difficult situations and take appropriate decisions in advance for avoiding them
- High-level analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Previous experience as accounting system administrator.
- Advance Knowledge in Excel and other Office systems