En este listado encontrará convocatorias de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 27 de Enero de 2023
IC UNDP-R46-00040_TECHNICAL COORDINATOR
Fecha límite: 20 de Marzo de 2023
UNDP Regional Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (RBLAC) is looking for a qualified Technical Expert to Support the implementation of the Letter of Agreement between UNDP and The Caribbean Community Secretariat (CCS) -CARICOM- under Pillar 2 of the Spotlight Initiative Regional Programme in the Caribbean.
Title/Consultancy: Technical Coordinator
Country: Home-based, with possible travel to the Caribbean. Duration of Assignment: 6 months
Estimated Start Date: February 2023
Description of the Assignment:
Under the overall guidance of the Team Leader of the Gender Cluster at RBLAC, the direct supervision of the Gender Policy Specialist on Ending Violence against Women and Girls at RBLAC and the Caribbean Regional Spotlight Coordinator, the consultant will deliver the below:
1. Support the coordination of the CCS in the implementation of activities under the Letter of Agreement with UNDP.
2. Draft Terms of References for needed consultants or any other expert as needed for the successful implementation of the activities.
3. Provide high-level substantive/technical feedback on the Revised Gender Equality Strategy (2022-2032) and any other related documents.
4. Provide technical support to the development and implementation of the capacity-building strategy to support parliamentarians on issues of VAWG/FV.
5. Provide technical assistance and support for any kind of meetings and other initiatives, including UNDP’s Knowledge Fair 2023, to enhance coordination and collaboration.
6. Gather and compile all information necessary for monitoring and reporting.
7. Support in the monitoring of the implementation of activities and the expenditure of funds by the CCS.
8. Support the drafting quarterly and milestone reports submitted by CCS.
9. Facilitate and support the review and submission of financial and narrative reports submitted by the CCS.
10. Support the execution of virtual and in-person regional workshops and meetings including UNDP’s planned Knowledge Fair in 2023, including the writing of high-level reports, Power Point presentations and any other technical input required by the supervisors of this consultancy.
The consultant will be expected to work collaboratively with intergovernmental regional institutions, UN agencies, national institutions (i.e. gender bureaus), academic institutions, Civil Society Organizations and implementing partners as required.
This specific tender is managed via the new supplier portal system of UNDP.
Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal.
Should you be interested and decide to submit an offer for this assignment, kindly submit directly in the online supplier portal no later than the deadline indicated in the system.
Monday, March 20th, 2023 - at 15:00 (UTC /GMT-5), time of the Republic of Panama
If any discrepancy between deadline in the system and in deadline indicated elsewhere, deadline in the system prevails.
If you are interested in submitting a bid/proposal for this tender, you must subscribe following the instructions in the user guide.
If you have not registered a profile with this system, you can do so by following the link for Supplier Registration.
If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number UNDP-R46-00040, following the instructions in the user guide.
In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system/portal not later than Monday, February 6th, 2023 - at 15:00 (UTC /GMT-5), time of the Republic of Panama
UNDP will respond in writing via messaging functionality in the system/portal, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
The procedures for the acquisition of services will be the ones indicated by the United Nations Development Program, UNDP.
This process is directed only to one individual. Any proposal received by more than two individuals jointly or legal entity will be rejected. Likewise, all the proposals from consultants involved in the elaboration of the present Terms of Reference will be rejected.
We look forward to your favorable response and thank you in advance for your interest in working with UNDP.
Regional HUB, RBLAC
For any further details please kindly refer to
Para más información puede enviar un mensaje o visita este enlaceEnviar mensaje