En este listado encontrará convocatorias de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 07 de Enero de 2023
URGENT REQUEST RFQN-PAZLU-22-0115 Roofing kits.
Fecha límite: 20 de Enero de 2023
Dear Sir / Madam,
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in Panama asks for your best offer for:
** 1000 Roofing Kits **
(Shelter Construction materials for immediate need) with a possible estimated incrementing up to 1,000 Roofing Kits. All items offered must be suitable for housing construction and comply with applicable building codes and standards.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS:
Content for 1000 Kits, is provided below and required specifications of Shelter Construction materials is provided in attached Annex II:
01. Zinc Sheet, for roofing of houses (As per attached Specs):
- Quantity: 25,000 Units (25 units per Kit)
02. Ceiling Purlin (Carriola) (As per attached Specs):
- Quantity: 12,000 Units (12 Units per Kit)
03. Roof Ridge (Caballete de zinc, galvanizado) (As per attached Specs):
- Quantity: 6,000 Units (6 units per kit)
- the wings of the zinc ridge should be 200mm each.
04. NAIL, iron, for wood, small (As per attached Specs):
- Quantity: 340,000 Units (340 units per kit)
05. NAIL, Galvanized Roofing, umbrella head, with rubber washer (As per attached Specs):
- Quantity: 250,000 (250 units per kit)
Each delivery term mentioned in this document refers to ICC - INCOTERMS 2020
** Zinc Sheets, Ceiling Purlins and Roof Ridges don’t need to be delivered in kits, these items can be delivered all together, however the NAILS, must be delivered divided as kits **
Please provide different pricing options, as we consider making a valid process that allows us to increment the order, subject to our operational needs.
Samples of all items are required to be submitted along with the offer. All the expenses related to the sample submission (if required) should be paid by the seller. The sample should be sent DDP to IFRC Panama Offices, please refer to RFQN 0092 for the address.
YOUR OFFER SHOULD CLEARLY STATE FOLLOWING PER OPTION (A,B,C,D):
* Unit price per each item FCA Suppliers Premises (Incoterms 2020)
* Total price for each item FCA Suppliers Premises (Incoterms 2010)
* Unit price per each item FOB Port of Origin (Incoterms 2020)
* Total price for each item FOB Port of Origin (Incoterms 2010)
* Unit price per each item CPT Mariel Port, Cuba, including DTHC and printing of BL at destination Port.(Incoterms 2020)
* Total price for each item CPT Mariel Port, Cuba, including DTHC and printing of BL at destination Port.(Incoterms 2020)
* Unit price per each item CPT Santiago Port, Cuba, including DTHC and printing of BL at destination Port.(Incoterms 2020)
* Total price for each item CPT Santiago Port, Cuba, including DTHC and printing of BL at destination Port.(Incoterms 2020)
Please indicate number of items per container and dimension of bundles.
Kindly find attached our official quote request RFQN-PAZLU-22- 0115 with all corresponding details and information needed to cover this request. In your offer, please make sure to provide all details / information as per requested on same. i.e. Transit Times involved, etc. (just as requested in document attached).
We are also enclosing Annex I the Federation/IFRC Terms and Conditions for your best reference and acceptance as our SUPPLIER REGRISTRATION FORM for new suppliers that are not part of our data base. This information is crucial to be sent together with your offer, to take your offer in consideration.
YOUR OFFERS MUST BE SENT, VIA E-MAIL, ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO LATER THAN:
FRIDAY, January 20, 2022, by 2:00 pm Panama Time.
Please confirm the receiving of this message and your intention to offer.
Should you have any questions on anything of the enclosed, please, let us know.
Have a nice day.
Americas Operational Procurement Officer
Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain Management Department
Regional Logistics Center for Humanitarian Assistance, CLRAH | IFRC, Warehouse 2
Americas Blvd. Avenue | Panama Pacific | Arraijan | Panama
| Tel. +507 202-4372 ext.212 | Mob. +507 66719085
Integrity Line | Report any alleged misconduct or integrity incident, such as corruption, fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, unethical behaviour, child abuse, security incident, information security or staff health incidents - online on https://ifrc.integrityline.org, send an email to email@example.com, or call (Phone List).
Para más información puede enviar un mensajeEnviar mensaje
Te puede interesar …
- Siembra de Banderas en Ciudad del Saber: Una tradición que trasciende generaciones
- La ciencia detrás de la conservación de perezosos
- Océanos de Panamá: Oportunidades entre desechos
- Save the Children consulta a niños, niñas y adolescentes sobre sus derechos con el proyecto «Panamá Protectora»