En este listado encontrará convocatorias de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 14 de Junio de 2022
19786-2022 – Regional and Country Strategic Support Consultant
Fecha límite: 28 de Junio de 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Individual Consultant Procurement Notice (IC) for the above-referenced subject.
RBLAC is seeking the services of a consultant to reinforce the bureau’s regional efforts to provide country offices with greater support and guidance both programmatic and operational, as well as strategic advisory services on partnerships. It is expected under this consultancy, that strategic operational and programmatic guidelines will be produced to offer country offices consultation resources on risk assessment, mitigation measures, and planning when advancing with key strategic projects at the national level. Depending on the assigned deliverables, the consultant will work under the direct guidance of UNDP Deputy Regional Director and/or CO Senior Management (RR/DRR/ARR) (depending of the specific product).
This IC includes the following documents:
File 1: Invitation Document
• Annex I: Terms of Reference
• Annex II: Offeror´s Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability for the Individual Contractor (IC) Assignment
• Annex III: Statement of Health Form
• Annex IV: Designation of Beneficiary for IC Contract
• Annex V: Model of Contract for the Services of an Individual Contractor and General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Individual Contractors
• Annex VI: Evaluation Matrix
File 2: Application Form: Annex 2, Annex 3 and Annex 4.
We kindly invite you to submit your offer for the Regional and Country Strategic Support Consultant, as detailed in Annex 1 of this Individual Contract Procurement Notice; when preparing your offer, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 2, Annex 3 and Annex 4.
Quotations may be submitted on or before June 28, 2022 at 15:00 p.m., time of the Republic of Panama via e-mail to the following address with subject line as follows:
Subject Line: 19786-2022 – Regional and Country Strategic Support Consultant
The procedures for the acquisition of services will be the ones indicated by the United Nations Development Program.
This process is directed only to one individual. Any proposal received by more than two individuals jointly or legal entity will be rejected. Likewise, all the proposals from consultants involved in the elaboration of the present Terms of Reference will be rejected.
Te puede interesar …
- Parque Ciudad del Saber: Nueva etapa para el deporte y el esparcimiento
- Reflexión sobre el avance hacia la movilidad eléctrica en Panamá
- Ideatones: Emprendedores resuelven los desafíos de empresas en Panamá
- Gamificación para la sostenibilidad: Juegos que cambian el mundo
- Vivir y redescubrir Ciudad del Saber