En este listado encontrará pasantías de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 12 de Abril de 2022
Finance and Liaison-Internship
Fecha límite: 24 de Abril de 2022
The United Nations World Food Programme is the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies and using food assistance to build a pathway to peace, stability, and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters, and the impact of climate change.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. On average, WFP reaches more than 90 million people with food assistance in 80 countries each year. About 13,500 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor. WFP is part of the United Nations system.
The intern will work in the Regional Bureau of World Food Programme located in Panama. Internships with WFP provide an opportunity for the students to gain experience of the United Nations and more particularly of the World Food Programme. It also provides an opportunity for students to gain valuable experience working in an international professional environment and provides exposure to a truly global humanitarian organization.
The Finance and Liaison-Intern, will be under the overall supervision of the Head of Finance and Administration Unit. You will be expected to learn communications activities carried out by the Finance and Administration areas in the Regional Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (RBP) and apply the knowledge supporting the referred unit with general tasks.
The Intern will support the unit with general tasks that include:
1. Produce graphic materials for the activities in Administration and Finance Unit.
2. Produce and edit photographic/video material.
3. Produce the graphic design of brochures, reports, and other documentation.
4. Assist in the planning and execution of the Finance and Administration Unit communication campaigns.
5. Produce stories on the activities carried by Finance and Administration in RBP.
6. Disseminate contents related to the referred areas throughout the Country Offices of the region.
7. Perform other related duties as required, depending on the knowledge and training received.
8. Liaise with Corporate WFP Communications for internal and external communication needs to ensure alignment with corporate communication best practices.
9. Prepare scripts, messages/key messaging, speeches, presentation slides and other communications material to assist management with internal and external meetings, secure buy in and to ensure concise, strategic, and accurate messaging is aligned with Finance and Administration rules when appropriate.
10. Ensure all-inclusive and engaging approach and communications best practices and regional lessons learned are utilized.
11. Successfully onboard, manage and build the capacity of a Communications intern to support in the above listed activities & deliverables.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Intern will receive a monthly stipend from WFP which is the equivalent of 14% of the daily subsistence allowance prevailing in Panama City for each day worked.
The internship is normally on a full-time basis in accordance with the working schedule of the WFP office.
WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
The internship has a duration of 8 months.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please create a personal account and fill out the profile form with your personal information at http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings.
In the application form, ensure filling the mandatory sections, attaching your CV, answering the pre-screening questions and agreeing on the legal statement before submitting your application. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis on account of potential and performance. All applicants will undergo a rigorous process which includes a panel interview.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
The deadline to apply for this post is April 24, 2022.
Link to apply:
Education: The Intern must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme from a recognized university in one of the following areas: Communications, Design, and other related areas. The intern must have attended courses in the last 12 months and have completed at least two years undergraduate studies. Recently graduates (6 months after graduation).
Language: Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written communication).
Professionalism. Ability to undertake coordination of specific activities, interpret/analyse a wide variety of data, and identify/resolve data/information discrepancies.
Planning and Organizing. Ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.
Commitment to continuous learning. Initiative and willingness to keep abreast of new trends in international development and public information fields.
Technological Awareness. Proficiency in various MS Office and in the Adobe package: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere.
Teamwork. Good interpersonal skills; ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Communication. Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
Te puede interesar …
- De la visión a la utopía posible
- De la visión a la utopía posible
- Pescadores artesanales del Golfo de Montijo apuestan por el monitoreo satelital
- Detrás del Canal de Empresarias: Emprendiendo y generando oportunidades para el cambio social
- La concepción de una utopía
- Mujeres escribiéndonos en la historia