En este listado encontrará pasantías de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 27 de Enero de 2022
Fecha límite: 13 de Febrero de 2022
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, color, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status, physical or mental disability.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies and using food assistance to build a pathway to peace, stability, and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters, and the impact of climate change.
The Marketing Intern will work in the Communications Unit at the Regional Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (RBP), which is located in Panama. The Unit is responsible for promoting the impact of WFP's mission and work, as well as its brand, across the region.
The Communications Unit manages communications, advocacy, and marketing, using traditional media, campaigns, events, the WFP website, and social media platforms in Spanish. Three regional priorities include emergency preparedness and response, climate change adaptation, and social protection to reach zero hunger. In addition, the Unit supports communications focal points in Country Offices in the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
The Marketing Intern will focus primarily on integrated marketing to promote the WFP brand, working with global narratives and regional messages as a starting point, S/he will be under the overall supervision of the National Officer in charge of advocacy and campaigns and work closely with staff in the Unit, experts in Panama, communications focal points in 14 countries in the region, and communications experts in different areas in WFP headquarters in Rome.
The Intern will support the Unit with tasks that include:
1. Assist with ensuring all products (text, design, videos, photos and more) are consistently in line with global narratives, regional messages, and branding guidelines.
2. Write copy and script ideas tailored to specific audiences for regional campaigns and corporate videos that promote zero food waste, nutritious meals, school meals, rural development, gender equality, climate adaptation, and more.
3. Assist with developing strategies and creative briefs to engage with influencers in the region.
4. Support promoting donors and partners online and offline by collecting information from focal points in donor capitals and Country Offices, as well as developing a marketing plan and products.
5. Create Trello boards on issues, events, report launches, donors, and internal/external campaigns; schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn using Hootsuite.
6. Collect and analyze data on a regular basis, prepare monthly social media reports and on the results of specific campaigns
7. Translate, proofread, format, and edit documents, articles, and social media posts.
8. Provide support for staff engagement, as well as internal communications and events, including filming and taking photos.
9. Monitor the WFP brand and relevant news.
10. Complete other projects as assigned, including preparing PowerPoint presentations, writing blogs and stories for the intranet, assisting with events, and keeping inventory up to date.
You must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme from a recognized university in one of the following areas: Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Multimedia Production, or other related area. The intern must have attended courses in the last 12 months and have completed at least two years undergraduate studies. Recently graduates (6 months after graduation).
Language: Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written communication).
Creative and proactive.
Able to take initiative and work independently.
Good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities.
Ability to work in a team, creating a positive environment.
Excellent organizational, inter-personal, communication, and administrative skills.
Excellent writing and editing skills.
Ability to edit videos for social media and light edit photos in Photoshop would be an advantage.
1. Professionalism: Ability to undertake coordination of specific activities, interpret/analyse a wide variety of data, and identify/resolve data/information discrepancies.
2. Planning and Organizing: Ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner, be proactive.
3. Commitment to continuous learning: Initiative and willingness to keep abreast of new trends in international development and public information fields.
4. Technological Awareness: Proficiency in MS Office, Canva, WordPress and in the Adobe products such as Photoshop and Premiere.
5. Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills; ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
6. Communication: Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WFP pays a monthly stipend equivalent of 14% of the daily subsistence allowance prevailing in Panama City for each day worked.
The internship is on a full-time basis in accordance with the working schedule of the WFP office.
WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
The internship has a duration of 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please create a personal account and fill out the profile form with your personal information at http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings.
In the application form, ensure filling the mandatory sections, attaching your CV, answering the pre-screening questions and agreeing on the legal statement before submitting your application. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis on account of potential and performance. All applicants will undergo a rigorous process which includes a panel interview.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
The deadline to apply for this post is February 13, 2022.
Link to apply:
Para más información puede enviar un mensaje o visita este enlaceEnviar mensaje
Te puede interesar …
- Mujeres escribiéndonos en la historia
- ¿Es la Ciudad del Saber una Smart City?
- Detrás del Canal de Empresarias: Emprendiendo y generando oportunidades para el cambio social
- «Ciudad del Saber y sus Mujeres»: Conmemorando el Mes de la Mujer en comunidad
- Revista Sapiens
- Siembra de Banderas en Ciudad del Saber: Una tradición que trasciende generaciones