En este listado encontrará pasantías de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 25 de Noviembre de 2021
Fecha límite: 10 de Diciembre de 2021
The main purpose of this internship, reporting to the Head of Investigation, is to support OIAI in the implementation of the Corruption Prevention and Integrity Programme in the IFRC Secretariat and the National Societies working with the IFRC as well as to improve the Federation’s capacity to deepen our efforts to prevent, identify and respond to instances and allegations of behavior that are contrary to our humanitarian principles and values.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The intern will support and assist the OIAI in the following activities:
1. Inspire staff to act with integrity.
2. Analyse best practices in the sector and propose solutions to deter, prevent and detect misconduct.
3. Survey IOs and NGOs on their integrity and investigation mechanisms and consolidate best practice models.
4. Organise integrity workshops and conferences, primarily directed to NS and the RC/RC Movement.
5. Support the annual and global conference on preventing corruption in humanitarian operations
6. Identify and participate in contract and agreement negotiations with:
- Computer forensic technology providers;
- Asset recovery experts and lawyers;
- External stakeholders.
7. Participate and propose initiatives that promote NS and IFRC staff fraud examiners (ACFE) certification.
8. Participate and propose initiatives that promote NS and IFRC staff SEA/H investigation qualification (CHS)
9. Monitor and report on the completion of the corruption prevention courses on the eLearning platform (101,102) and follow-up actions as directed.
10. Support global and federal standards and delivery models for corruption prevention, misconduct investigations and response.
- Map and develop the IFRC and NS capacities to prevent, respond and investigate allegations of misconduct.
11. Support the mapping of the NS capacities to prevent, respond and investigate allegations of misconduct.
12. Support the management and review of allegations, as requested by the investigators.
Duties applicable to all staff
Actively work towards the achievement of the Federation Secretariat’s goals.
Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles.
Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
Currently enrolled or have graduated recently (normally within 1 year from the date of hiring) from a University with a degree in Business, Finance, Politics or Law or other relevant discipline
Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Law or other related discipline
Criminology, investigation or policing related certification
Experience in planning events.
Experience in supporting the delivery of training and workshops.
Experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-language environment.
Experience working in the Humanitarian sector or international development aid.
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts and approaches relevant to integrity particularly governance, ethics, fraud, corruption, and safeguarding.
- Ability to plan work and manage conflicting priorities and handling many tasks simultaneously.
- Good research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to draft and edit in English various types of written documents, communications, file notes and reports, and to articulate ideas in a clear and concise style.
- Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity, including gender balance.
- Genuine in interpersonal relations, fair, modest and unassuming.
- Thorough and concerned with details, check carefully for mistakes and potential improvements.
- Fluently spoken and excellent written English.
- Good command of another IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic).
Competencies and Values
Values: Respect for Diversity, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability
Core competencies: Communications, Collaboration & Teamwork, Judgement & Decision, National Society & Customer Relations, Creativity & Innovation, Building Trust.
Interested candidates, please apply here: https://www.ifrc.org/jobs/details.html?jobId=89966&jobTitle=Intern%2C%20Integrity
Please note the following important facts about our internship program before submitting your application:
- Interns are not entitled to a salary, benefits, or benefits from the Federation;
- The Federation will provide the intern with a daily allowance, which will serve to cover the cost of meals, transportation, and other related expenses;
- Interns are not entitled to overtime pay;
- Interns are solely responsible for making their own logistical arrangements (visa, travel, accommodation, insurance, etc.) when applicable, as well as for their expenses before starting the internship;
- The IFRC is not responsible for providing medical insurance, nor for the costs derived from accidents and illnesses suffered during internships. Interns must present a copy of their accident and medical insurance certificate;
- This internship is open to applicants who are currently enrolled in a university or equivalent level or who have recently graduated (normally within a maximum of 1 year from the date of hire) in an area compatible with the description above
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Te puede interesar …
- Siembra de Banderas en Ciudad del Saber: Una tradición que trasciende generaciones
- La ciencia detrás de la conservación de perezosos
- Océanos de Panamá: Oportunidades entre desechos
- Save the Children consulta a niños, niñas y adolescentes sobre sus derechos con el proyecto «Panamá Protectora»
- Reduciendo brechas de género en la utilización de vehículos aéreos no tripulados
- Contribuyendo a garantizar los Derechos Universales de los niños, niñas y adolescentes en Panamá