En este listado encontrará pasantías de las diferentes organizaciones que forman parte de la Ciudad del Saber. La FCDS no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre las oportunidades ofrecidas por estas organizaciones.
Publicado el 05 de Mayo de 2020
CaLP Americas Virtual Internship
Fecha límite: 27 de Mayo de 2020
The RoleThe Americas office in Washington, DC, supports work in both donor country contexts in the U.S. and Canada and increasingly, to support CVA actors’ responses in various responses in Latin America and the Caribbean. Its agenda includes promoting improved coordination, information sharing, capacity building and strengthening the evidence base for CVA. The CaLP Americas internship will focus on the Latin America and Caribbean region, assisting the team with program, communication and administration support to carry out the activities in the work plan. The internship will allow the intern to deepen his/her knowledge on humanitarian response through CVA.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support with the development of activities to carry out CaLP’s strategy in the region.
- Translate, edit, and proofread a range of materials in Spanish to ensure consistency with key messages and style guidelines.
- Research CVA practices in the Latin America and Caribbean region.
- Aid in the creation of external communications products for social media.
- Support with the management of stakeholder outreach, including email lists and digital media to disseminate information on events and trainings.
- Provide administration and logistical support in organizing regional events and trainings. This includes liaising with participants and providing logistical arrangements.
- Professional/native fluency in Spanish
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in an international aid organization or non-profit setting
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Latin America and the Caribbean
- Experience using Mailchimp