In this list you will find job offers from the different organizations that are part of the City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on January 24, 2022
Program / Resident Assistant
Limit: February 25, 2022
Provides administrative support for projects, initiatives, and cultural activities.
Control and purchase of housing inventory.
Receiving and composing communications as correspondence and replies to inquiries.
Handle preparations, scheduling, logistics, and other various requirements for the program and the housing department.
Develop budgets and Processes financial documents including contracts, expense reports and invoices.
Bilingual capabilities (English & Spanish)
+25 years old
Availability to move into the dorms with students
Availability to work on weekends
For more information please write an emailSend email
It may interest you …
- The City of Knowledge Park: A new stage for sports and recreation
- Reflection on the progress towards electrical mobility in Panama
- Ideathons: Entrepreneurs solve the challenges of companies in Panama
- Gamification for Sustainability: Games That Change the World
- Rediscovering and reliving the City of Knowledge experience
- Journalism and science for the construction of the social network.