In this list you will find job offers from the different organizations that are part of the City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on November 11, 2020
Limit: November 24, 2020
Descripción de la vacante :
Position Title : Administrative Assistant
Duty Station : Panama
Classification : General Service Staff/G5
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, One Year with possibility of extension
Closing Date : 24.11.2020
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Para más información y aplicar :
Los candidatos interesados están invitados a enviar sus candidaturas a través del sistema de reclutamiento E-Recruitment de la OIM, a más tardar el 24 de noviembre de 2020, por favor seguir este enlace.
Solo se contactará a los candidatos preseleccionados.
It may interest you …
- Panama Jazz Festival: inspiring, educating, and changing lives through music
- WFP Regional Centers in Panama, proud of the Nobel Peace Prize
- CREASS: a bridge between classroom learning and real life experience
- Alliances: the key to advance further and faster
- Planting of Flags: a legacy of patriotism
- The UN’s 75th anniversary: a journey through its history in Panama