In this list you will find job offers from the different organizations that are part of the City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on September 04, 2020
Staff Development & Learning (SDL) Assistant
Limit: September 16, 2020
Descripción de la vacante :
Position Title : Staff Development & Learning (SDL) Assistant
Duty Station : Panama
Classification : General Service Staff/G3
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, One Year with possibility of extension
Closing Date : 16.09.2020
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Para más información y aplicar :
Los candidatos interesados están invitados a enviar sus candidaturas a través del sistema de reclutamiento E-Recruitment de la OIM, a más tardar el 16 de septiembre de 2020, por favor seguir este enlace.
Solo se contactará a los candidatos preseleccionados.
It may interest you …
- The UN’s 75th anniversary: a journey through its history in Panama
- The journey of recyclable solid waste arriving at the Collection Center in the City of Knowledge
- Amador Goodridge: “It is possible to do science in Panama, but it’s important to get to a sense of the country’s reality first”
- A vaccine’s development route: Discover the process that goes into creating vaccines
- Transforming urban spaces through art
- Innovation and collaboration: the flip side of the crisis