In this list you will find job offers from the different organizations that are part of the City of Knowledge. The FCDS assumes no responsibility for the opportunities offered by these organizations
Published on August 25, 2020
Front-End Software Engineer
Limit: October 31, 2020
WISY enables consumer companies to manage field workers remotely, automate tasks with artificial intelligence and get real-time data at the store and product level to provide essential products to families in a timely, safe, and scalable manner. Wisy’s software platform combines mobile technology, geospatial data, and image recognition to define a new solution category for omnichannel order fulfillment and retail execution.
We are looking for a talented Front-end Software Engineer with experience in mobile app, Web and API development. We’ll give priority to candidates with proven app development experience with real-world products.
- 3+ years of Software development experience and minimum 1 year of mobile apps development experience
- Work on Flutter and/or Angular on the front end to create Android, iOS and Web Apps
- Experience with Firebase
- Thorough understanding of Flutter and/or Angular and its core principles
- Familiarity with, RESTful APIs and Cloud Services
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred
- Create Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies
- Design application frameworks for use across multiple products
- Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features
- Experience to work in Agile Project Management & development methodology
- Participate in key internal meetings, including weekly status updates and planning sessions
- 3+ years of experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience for web and mobile app platforms.
- Fluency in English is a Plus.
It may interest you …
- The UN’s 75th anniversary: a journey through its history in Panama
- The journey of recyclable solid waste arriving at the Collection Center in the City of Knowledge
- Amador Goodridge: “It is possible to do science in Panama, but it’s important to get to a sense of the country’s reality first”
- A vaccine’s development route: Discover the process that goes into creating vaccines
- Transforming urban spaces through art
- Innovation and collaboration: the flip side of the crisis