The Account and Post Sales Manager is employed with the task of working closely with customers and the broader sales teams to retain revenue, identify new opportunities and ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements. They will help educate the market and nurture key strategic relationship as we seek to grow our business both regionally and globally. Where required, they will also support the ongoing retention of customers, ensuring that customers feel supported, respected and valued.
ACHIEVE REVENUE AND MARGIN TARGETS by:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for new and the retention of existing business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a subject matter expert.
- Supporting the creation of business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Ensuring that Pole Star’s services and partnerships can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Pursuing new accounts and opportunities for Pole Star’s products from all industry sectors.
- Managing client liaison and supporting the negotiation for non-traditional sales and made to measure or bespoke projects.
- Personally, following up with existing and potential customers by telephone and e-mail correspondence in a professional manner.
- Liaising and supporting sales activities through key partners and other distribution channels.
- Supporting the upsell of new Pole Star services to existing customers
- Inputting creative solutions to maximise business opportunities
- Using the company CRM to manage, maintain and report a sales opportunity pipeline for budgets and forecasts by liaising with existing customers and sourcing new business, closing all possible opportunities to achieve commercial targets
- Managing your time efficiently.
- Establishing a pattern of regular communication and business reviews to create “raving fans” of our customers.
- Working to build and nurture strong customer relationships at the appropriate level of the organization
- Proactively managing your new and existing relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and 100% renewal rates.
- Owning the customer relationship; establishing and maintaining strong client relations through regular, close contact meetings which will include telephone, WebEx/Skype and email communication
- Providing input and participating in Marketing, Sales Campaigns and on occasion, exhibitions conferences and seminars
- Identifying potential strategic partnerships and new revenue streams for Pole Star and liaising with Product and Marketing Managers as required
You will be expected to have or working towards having:
- Excellent spoken and written English. Another European language (i.e. French, Spanish, German, Arabic..)
- Strong knowledge and experience in supporting the maritime industry, for example working for a ship owner, manager or OEM.
- Broad product knowledge across the entire Pole Star portfolio and deep understanding of companies operational capabilities.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with an international clientele on the telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years proven market experience
- Experience working as part of a team
- Education to degree level (preferred)
- Enjoyment of communicating to executive level
- Drive and determination
- Strong customer focus
- Results focus
Enthusiasm, commitment and rapport
Salary: $25,000 + Commission pay
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym subsidy
ALL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED.