Intership-Regional Logistics Unit-Procurement
Publicado el 29 de noviembre de 2018 por IFRC
The Regional Procurement Intern will support the Operational Procurement team to carry out procurement task at country, regional and international level in assistance to Federation Operations within the Americas Region. The Regional Procurement Intern will provide support executing procurement and developing the regional supplier’s data base in coordination with the Regional Senior Operational Procurement officer.
• Currently pursuing a University degree in Logistics, Procurement or a related field
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Self-supporting in computer applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Willingness to learn
- High level of organization
- Fluently spoken English and Spanish
- Good command of any other Federation official language (French, Arabic)
Please visit: http://www.ifrc.org/en/who-we-are/working-with-us/current-vacancies/job-description/?id=17856 to view the full terms of reference as well as to submit your application no later than 13-12-2018.