Human Resources Intern
Publicado el 13 de mayo de 2013 por
The Human Resources intern post holder will be responsible for supporting in two main areas: In supporting project work for an ambitious new Regional HR Strategy and on key administrative tasks related to HR operations being carried out in the Regional Centre, providing support to the Regional HR team and Region as a whole. The HR Strategy is centered on building capacity for HR staff in the region, as well as helping countries work more effectively through a major change management initiative. The role will therefore require a strong ability to work on and input into key strategic presentations and other communication
material. The administration side will involve working with HR Management systems and administration.
The LAC Regional Centre supports 7 Countries who are directly involved in programming: El Salvador,Nicaragua, Colombia, Bolivia, Perú, Ecuador y Haiti.
Regional Human Resources Director
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE (E = Essential, D = Desirable)
- University level of Education in social studies, psychology, business administration, economics or other interested in HR managemen
- Strong motivation to further career in either HR or International Development (E), or both (D)
- Excellent Computer skills: good use of Microsoft Office, especially Powerpoint, Word and Excel and the ability to learn new software (E)
- Previous work experience with NGOs or in voluntary / social work (D)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and initiative to achieve results (E)
- Fluent English and Spanish (written and oral) (E);
Start Date, duration and location: Immediate, for a minumum of 3 months to 1 year, part time or full time, based in Panama City . Regional Office Save the Children, Ciudad del Saber
Candidates must attach a Motivation letter to their application in order to be considered to email@example.com