Puestos de trabajo
Publicado el 11 de enero de 2017 por TopManage
Software Engineers will be tasked with assignments such as architecture design, algorithm implementations, web interface building, back-end programming, database programming, front-end programming, and support & maintenance of current TopManage products as well as new projects to come. While most of the work relates to designing and implementing solutions for our products, there is also some degree of internal and external support. Candidates must be objective, focused, and reliable. The will to learn trumps all, as it's the most crucial aspect of the job.
Must have knowledge of the following:
- HTML/CSS & CSS frameworks
- At least one web language such as Ruby or Python.
- At least one compiled or byte-compiled language such as C# or Java.
Knowledge of the following are a huge plus:
- At least one SQL dialect.
- Operating Systems. Linux and OSX.
- Design and UX skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Good English understanding.
- Experience working with or developing for SAP Business One or other ERP solutions.
- Experience working with or developing E-Commerce solutions.
- Hands on experience developing web applications or other custom web content.
- Hands on experience with data backed development (REST, SOAP) and web services.
- Previous system programming experience is a plus.
- A cursory understanding of DevOps, Agile Methodologies, and Continuous Integration & Deployment.
- Advanced level verbal and written English.
Foreigners are welcome to apply, we provide work permit and residency documents -