Puestos de trabajo
Customer Service Ambassador
Publicado el 6 de diciembre de 2018
READ BEFORE APPLYING:
1. The salary offered is $700.00 base + $50.00 transportation aid + $100.00 attendance bonus = $850.00
2. The job location is at TOCUMEN INTL. AIRPORT.
3. The work schedules are rotating: from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., from Mondays to Sundays, 1 free day per week.
About The Role
The Customer Service Ambassador role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on tourists visiting or passing by Panama through the most transited venue in the country, for a temporary timeframe. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the tourist experience through greater customer service and accurate information delivery, while serving visitors with great attitude and promoting different services in Panama.
What You’ll Do
· Provide a great and exciting customer service experience to all visitors. You love to talk! Social animal!
· Present general and accurate information about Panama to all passerbyes.
· Offer exciting tourism packages to potential tourists.
· Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward all the visitors and coworkers, through all day.
· Customer Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of visitors passing thru the venue making recommendations and offering solutions to their problems (if any).
· Get the job done attitude. Take ownership of the project and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Being willing to go the extra mile to make the visitors happy.
· Maintain the project area clean and tidy.
· Gather general daily information for administrative purposes.
· You look great with a persisting professional image all day long.
What You’ll Need
· Be fluent in English and Spanish. We'll test you.
· Customer service experience or willingness to learn and do.
· Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach.
· Be great at teamwork.
Who you are
· You are between 18 and 30 years old, currently studying or with an university title, wanting to gain experience in the customer service field.
· You are Panamanian or legal to work in the country.
· You are an extrovert and with 0% shyness.
· You love talking, caring and helping people.
· You love Panama!
What we offer
· Great learning experience and enviroment for a temporary period of about 7 months.
· We are young: we speak your language, but rules are rules.
· Base compensation of $700.00 + extra bonus of up to $150.00 based on different achievements.
· Rotating schedules: from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., from Mondays to Sundays, 1 free day per week.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org