Puestos de trabajo
Publicado el 4 de diciembre de 2018 por UNOPS
Summary of Key Functions:
- Support to effective and efficient functioning of the office/department/unit/Projects
- Support to administrative and logistical services for Projects
- Support with respect to protocol issues and requests for official documentation
- Support to office maintenance and assets management
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Ensures effective and efficient functioning of the projects, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Contacts with visitors and staff, arrangement of appointments and meetings, acting as an interpreter when required and/or taking minutes.
- Compilation and preparation of briefing and presentation materials, speeches, background information and documentation for meetings and missions.
- Maintenance of hard copy and electronic files, reference materials and confidential records as required
- Collaboration in the preparation of the administrative budget plan for the projects
- Review and monitoring of expenditures against the administrative budget for the office, bringing to the attention of the supervisor any problem or discrepancy that warrants further review.
- Petty cash management
- Preparation of travel authorization for staff members
- Translation of simple correspondences, when needed.
2. Ensures effective administrative and logistical support for the projects, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of shipments, customs clearance arrangements, preparation of documents for UNOPS shipments (received/sent), Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions
- Administrative assistance to Procurement Officer.
- Creation and Administration of Vendors and Suppliers in OU system, preparation of POs for travel activities, payments, contracts.
- Support to organization of procurement processes including preparation of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluation.
- Arrangements of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations, processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents.
- Administrative and Logistic support to conferences, workshops, retreats.
- Collection of information for DSA, travel agencies and other administrative surveys, support to organization of common services.
- Arrangement of vehicle transportation, regular vehicle maintenance and insurance.
- Checking and recording of vehicle daily log and gas consumption, update and maintenance of vehicle history report.
- Custodian for management of office stationery supplies including maintenance of stock list of stationery, distribution of stationery as required by staff and keeping a log of distribution.
- Maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Extraction of data from various sources.
- Research and retrieval of statistical data from internal and external sources; preparation of statistical charts, tables and reports.
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports to head of unit.
- Assistance in the preparation of budget, provision of information for audit.
3. Provides support with respect to protocol issues and requests for official documentation, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Arrangements with UN departments for official documentation to be provided for import/export or transfer of goods
- Establishment and maintenance of efficient working relationship with government ministries.
- Provision of accurate and comprehensive information to staff on the supporting documents needed by staff and his/her dependents, and import/export or transfer of goods; updated list of the required documents made available to each staff member/unit
- Individual monitoring sheet to track the status of submitted documentation for each staff member and dependents, ensuring that official documentation matches the announced schedule
- Accurate information provided to individual/unit upon request on administrative steps required and the status of his/her project file,
- Accurate and timely information on processes and pending issues to the concerned individuals/unit
4. Provides support to office maintenance and assets management, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Administration and custody of office assets,
- Maintenance of records on assets management, preparation of reports.
- Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance
- Provision of support to maintenance of common premises and common services
5. Provides support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Participation in the trainings for the programme, operations and projects staff on administration.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Please apply through the following link https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=16862