AN2018/002-PAC Senior Financial System (PCST) Support Assistant
Publicado el 3 de marzo de 2018 por OIM
Under the administrative supervision of the Head, Panama Financial Services and under the direct technical supervision of the PCST Head in Manila Administrative Center the successful
candidate will be accountable and responsible for the general maintenance and optimization of IOM’s master data including but not limited to PCST mailbox management and access control
to ensure data quality and accurate reporting. Functions are performed following ACO’s (Accounting) delegation matrix for relevant tasks and the standard operating procedures being
implemented by PCST in Manila Financial Services.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via e-mail to PAC-Recruitment@iom.int, by March 18, 2018 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
·Fluency in English and Spanish
·Working knowledge of French is an advantage
- Minimum four years of relevant experience in the field of accounting or finance or information system;
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems, principles and internal controls;
- Extensive knowledge in SAP financials is an advantage;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Completed university degree in Accountancy, Finance or any related field from an accredited academic institution;
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or its equivalent.