Certitel reactivates cooperation and affiliation agreements
In order to increase the synergy between Certitel - a company based at the City of Knowledge - and the institutions with which they have cooperation and affiliation agreements, they are implementing a certification program that includes a 25% discount on all training and the exoneration of the costs of certification exams.
The requirements to qualify for this program are to be employed, teacher or student (card or certificate required). In the case of former students, this program will be maintained until 12 months after graduation (submit a copy of the degree). For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time the Institutions within this program are:
• City of Knowledge and institutions with current affiliation agreement
• Universidad Latina de Panamá
• Universidad Católica Santa Maria la Antigua
• Quest Technology from USA (Certified Individuals)
• Nitrotel Group from USA (Certified Persons)
• University of Technology and Commerce from Nicaragua
• Universidad Católica Andres Bello from Venezuela
• Bicsi from USA (Certified Individuals)
• Ireli from Venezuela (Certified Individuals)
In a second phase, databases will be created to coordinate with its main clients: telecommunications companies, state agencies and internship programs.
Certitel has also initiated contacts throughout the region to expand the network of institutions with which it seeks to consolidate more cooperation agreements.