Forum: Educational quality, commitment to equity and relevance of education
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Place: City of Knowledge Convention Center, building 184
Free activity, open to the public
City of Knowledge Foundation and APEDE, with the support of UNICEF, ILO, EDUPAN and the Inter-American Development Bank, invite you to the Forum on Educational Quality, commitment to equity and relevance of education (Early childhood, basic general and medium), which will take place on Wednesday, May 23 at the City of Knowledge Convention Center.
In this first installment we will develop the following agenda:
· Global panorama of the new educational models
· Situation and perspectives of the quality of the education system
· Articulation of efforts for the development of an early childhood learning model
· General Basic Education: Assessment of the quality of learning: results and system crisis
· Medium Education: From the curricular transformation to the reality of knowing how to be, do, know and coexist