Development and Partnership Manager
Posted on May 16, 2018 by Special Olympics
Sales and fund-raising person for the region focused on corporations, aid agencies and non-governmental organizations. Manages new multi-jurisdictional sponsorship (i.e., regional sponsorship), licensing (cause marketing), organizational partnerships, and sponsored special events.
- Develop and Implement the strategies to guarantee the execution of the overall sales goals and corporate partnership budget.
- Identify corporate partner’s prospects; conduct research, prepare and present solicitation proposals and packages.
- Develop Relations with regional companies to identify and implement strategies for securing multinational and local program partnerships.
- Determine strategies to expand new and existing relationships among Latin America Programs that could lead to regional alliances and sponsorships opportunities.
- Manage multi-national sponsorship accounts including fulfillment of sponsorship benefits
- Prepare on-going sponsors’ reports, documenting benefits delivered
- Identify, develop and deliver strategic financial support from foundations, aid agencies or non-governmental organizations to raise funds for Special Olympics programming
- Write proposals, create comprehensive and standardized materials and presentations and complete grant applications to obtain outside funding from organizational partners.
- Work closely with the following areas:
- Competitions: to help secure sponsor benefits for sport events;
- Special event: to help secure sponsor benefits for fundraising events;
- Communications: to implement sponsor recognition programs.
- Provide on-site marketing support for regional events
- Share “best practices” with Headquarters and National Programs.
- Monitor tracks and follow up on documentation, case files or other assignments to ensure that appropriate timelines are met and actions completed.
- Undertake other ad-hoc assignments as may be requested.
·University degree in marketing/administration or related areas
·7+ years’ experience and proven track record in fundraising, sponsorship sales and writing of grant proposals.
·Business background and relationships at regional level
·Strong communications and presentation skills
·Excellent organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
·Fluency in Spanish and English.
·Availability to travel frequently
Status: Full Time
Applicants must submit their CV and a cover letter of interest (1 page maximum), including salary requirements until June 11, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org